By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is *YOUR* favorite game of all time?

GoldenEye. Unfortunately, overall, FPS games have gotten worse and worse in my opinion.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Chess or Go. Or Bridge.

Top 3
1. Super Mario Bros. 3
2. Sonic The Hedgehog 3
3. Gears Of War

Duke Nukem 3D

Thats what started everything for me.

Tetris on Gameboy with the sound off is my favorite gaming experience of all time.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Around the Network

Chrono Cross

The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Torillian said:
And the earthbound community thought that would help the case for Nintendo to start translating mother games for NA release, but no such luck. ; ;

The only bone they have thrown us is the original Earthbound was just rated on ESRB presumably for VC release. Better not be fuking with me with that one....or I will break down into tears and lose all the manly street cred I worked up by getting hurt without whining about it and never showing feelings.

You and me sir, are like on the exact same wavelength ; ; I agree with you on everything you've said in this thread. 

except maybe the break down thing, but I'd be dang close. I NEED Eartbound on the VC. and Mother 3 ; ;

anyway, yeah, Favorite game, Earthbound, It's so awesome like Torillian said.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

power stone it was a fighting game on the dream cast that had a small fan base and never became a hit but i would play it every day for hours and it had an awesome combat system + unique style to it

halo 3 and bioshock have impressed me the most this generation

Super Mario Bros.

I'm ashamed of the rest of you, really I am.