By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which GameCube memory card should I buy?

Well since nobody's going to argue with quigontcb, I'll go with a Nintendo 251.

Thanks everybody.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Well since nobody's going to argue with quigontcb, I'll go with a Nintendo 251.

Thanks everybody.

A wise choice! Believe me, I really wish the official Nintendo 1k card worked great, but it's just not reliable enough, especially if it's your only card. I have about 80 GC games, so it's failure put a big hurt on me.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

I got a 251 block Nintendo one. Anything under that is too small for a person with more than 10 games, but anything more will probably be more than you'll need

I had some third party hardware for my Gamecube, but decided to stick with official Nintendo stuff after one of my 3rd party controllers stopped working, and the memory card got corrupted for absolutely no reason.

I recently bought a Nintendo Gamecube, just to have in my video game collection.

I bought a used Gamecube and I will recommend this MadCatz GameCube Memory Card 64Mb.

No problems whatsoever with my games I have been playing.

X360 Gamertag: maxlokin
PSN ID: maxlokin

I have a 1k one, and it randomly blanks all the memory. Since I only have like 2-3 games on it now (since it blanked itself after I got a Wii and don't play most of my GC games), a 251 block one would have been better.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

GC got 2 slots. 2x 251 should be more than enough for all your games

MK7!! 3DS friend code: 0688 - 5579 - 0994

Also playing DotA2 beta!