By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Straight as a rainbow!!!!!
(im jk , even though i did alot of jokes that made people think im gay )

Around the Network
AngelFire18 said:
dtewi said:
It's funny how much intolerance is present in this thread. And what's more ironic is all the intolerance of intolerance.

that makes zero sense to me?

Pseudo poetry is rather fun, dontcha think?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

AngelFire18 said:
dtewi said:
It's funny how much intolerance is present in this thread. And what's more ironic is all the intolerance of intolerance.

He is pointing out a fairly common hypocrisy. People preach you must be tolerant of everyone, and will use this mantra to beat down the intolerant. In essence, people are becoming that which they hate. It amuses me endlessly to see it in action. Some people are obviously crossing the line, but there are one or two people who were blindly attacked in this thread that did not deserve it. Such is the way of the world though.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

I think I've stated a couple of times now I'm not gay, doing it again in an old thread doesn't hurt though.

Me and my mates do like rooting out the homophobia going so far as to try and pick fights with homphobes. The recipe is simple. Get together in any random bar, then start grinding against eachother as if there is no tomorow. Watch the reactions.

We once managed to "lure" a group of homophobes right into our trap who started to push us around a little. Which only made us act out more gay ("Hey, why dont you hit me in the butt?") Of course by the time the first blow was swung they were quite nastily surprised that our groups of five consisted of:

1: An LT for the Marines.
2: A PFC for the marines.
3: A PFC commando.
4: A police officer.
5: An experienced boxer (me.)

Oh the great fun we had.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Gnizmo said:
AngelFire18 said:
dtewi said:

He is pointing out a fairly common hypocrisy. People preach you must be tolerant of everyone, and will use this mantra to beat down the intolerant. In essence, people are becoming that which they hate. It amuses me endlessly to see it in action. Some people are obviously crossing the line, but there are one or two people who were blindly attacked in this thread that did not deserve it. Such is the way of the world though.

he was picking on me wasn't he? meh i never said we had to be tolerent to all though...

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

Around the Network

Check this news out, pretty cool story:

Gay-bashing woman humiliated for wearing hideous skirt

Cool story over there.

And no I'm not gay. So yea, ass virgin right here, I guess I'm pretty tight down there teehee.

scruffybunny said:

Check this news out, pretty cool story:

Gay-bashing woman humiliated for wearing hideous skirt

Cool story over there.

And no I'm not gay. So yea, ass virgin right here, I guess I'm pretty tight down there teehee.

That made my day!

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

um no

If you want me to reply, quote me pls!

helllllllllllllllll yeah!

I've got the hots for REAL MEN