By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Gballzack said:
what if she has both male and female parts down there?

Personally, not my bag at all. I'm not disgusted by it mind you, nor am I by the male body. I can look at male nudity. It just doesn't turn me on.

Simple example: when I was in eighth grade, I considered the possibility that I was gay. I was very objective about it. I looked at pictures naked guys, I looked at naked women. I could say that this guy was attractive, or that this girl was beautiful.

The difference was that the naked, beautiful women gave me an erection. The naked, handsome men did not. That's pretty much all I needed to know. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

By the by, I think guys who can't hug other guys or show their emotions are amusing. They accuse me of being gay (which is why I examined my sexuality in the first place) for these reasons. As I got older, I realized that it was these guys who might have homoerotic tendencies: I can hug a guy and not question, for even a second, that I am a heterosexual. If you can't hug a guy without wondering if you're gay, then you probably are insecure and/or have a slight homoerotic predisposition.  

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network

Homosexuality has been seen in frogs, mountain goats, and many other animals. Can an animals "choose" to be gay?

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Frogs? Mountain Goats? Wow... Good factors. However, don't forget that animals are lower class than humans. They walk in their own shit for crying out loud. But those are very good factors, never-the-less. Keep them coming.

"If you saw a guy with a vagina, would you do him? What if you saw a girl with a penis, would you do her?"

lol you aleady know my answer....gballzach that is all you girl..

btw that you tube video of that brotha drinking those 40's made me go to the store and pick up 3 24 of the heineken-itis time to get down like james brown minus the crizack

No, I am only interested in full females.

ROFL

and oh ya frogs, lions and alligators can all choose to be gay.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Gballzack said:
Something you want to share with us about your anatomy G? Or did you read too much futanari? 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

oh and then there is this dog...

http://www.filecabi.net/video/horny_odie_the_wonder_dog.html

"the wonder dog" if it was my dog i'd tape it too

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
oh and then there is this dog...

http://www.filecabi.net/video/horny_odie_the_wonder_dog.html

"the wonder dog" if it was my dog i'd tape it too

That was fuckin nasty

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

America is definitely more conservative than most other developed nations...

It amazes me how many people, in this day and age, still have trouble coming to grips with this "gay" issue.  

But then, it's something that comes with age.  In high school, I also thought homosexuality is something that the media put too much emphasis on.  And when you turn on the news you see these gay parades and it just makes you think these people are just pretending to be gay when they're really not.

Along came college--and as you get to meet more people, you get opened up to new ideas.  There are a lot more homosexual individuals than I thought there are, and I was esepcially surprised to learn that one of my closest friend is a homosexual.  (He always seems a little "gay", but I never put much thought in it).  I learnt that whatever views I had held previously was just based on reasoning in the abstract and little else.

It bewilders me that there are still people in staunch anti-gay hate camps.  For some reason, whatever they had been taught was so ingrained in them they cannot even be accepting.  On a shallow psychologically level it's not so hard to understand, since people tend to stay away from people and things they can't comprehend.  That's a indication of something amiss in their education.  I find it rather disheartening that America, the richest nation in the world, fails in this regard.

Granted, it's more of a trend in some of the more conservative states.  But it's still utterly stunning that these things can happen somewhere on US soil.  

the Wii is an epidemic.

Gballzack said:

hermaphrodite is the word I think you are looking for there... ;)

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

VonShigsy said:
Gballzack said:
Something you want to share with us about your anatomy G? Or did you read too much futanari?

LOL, /d/ FTL

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away"