By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Little Big Planet To be SONY's Super Smash Bros??

Uhhh... that would not make it like Smash Bros.

Mario Kart Wii has a selection of characters with their own levels. Does that make Smash Bros?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

@dtewi

but isn't the "so called" subspace emissary....like a platformer..a bit

+ If I put Mario Kart in the title it wouldn't make much sense as there are no cars in the game..

Now I think about it, they could build a Gran Turismo wagon n call it a GRAN TURISMO Level!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

SE is a platformer/fighter/RPG hybrid. 25% platformer, 70% fighter, 5% RPG. The similarities are so minor in contrast to the differences, I think the comparison is invalid.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

@dtewi

there was never a comparison

the whole point was not on the genre..

but values of the game....which is having a world from each franchise & the main character..

+

I simply like Super Smash Bros more than Mario Kart so I chose to insert that in my title and I feel more people would get the point of what I was saying as SSBB's Subspace Emmisary was a bit similar

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

But you ARE making a comparison by stating they have similarites. That is comparing.

There is so little comparison to be made, I could say it about ANY game that has characters and levels.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Your user name has been added to my new lovable note pad here - it only has two categories - retards and fanboytothemax

At least your not retarded - but I'll stay away from these threads.

@ OP

I don't even really have two cents to give this, but why oh why would you wan't a Sony Super Smash Bros.?

Why not something unique, you know like Shadow of Collosus - w/e it's the nature of fanboymaxism, I understand it can not be helped.

I'm going to go outside and pull my hair out and note; just prior to writing this line I read the rest of this thread.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

dib8, do not make personal attacks if you can not think of a rebuttal or can not make a constructive post. That is the definition of a troll.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

that would be pretty cool to see a sackboy depicting kratos.
sackboy on roids

Little Big Sony Planet is what you want i think

@dtewi - Personal attacks?

The entire thing minus the link was just an opinion, I'm questioning his opinion, and claiming it on a pedistal as fanboyism.

If you have something constructive to legislate around my comment about his opinion which in turn was nothing more than opinion then please let me know, for now your just trolling me on.

See how pointless that was? Which if you want me to make everything absolutely clear the title was nothing more than *LOOK HERE SONYS MAKING A COPY OF A NINTY GAME!*

Which when I read the OP was no more than opinion and spin doctoring.

So before this leads into some subjective (as this is all about opinion) debate about semantics I'm just going to say; you win, your right, ok ok fine.

GG.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D