By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - BREAKING NEWS - UK Wii PRICE REDUCTION!

Back in stock - though just one left!!

Around the Network

I wonder why amazon seems to divide their Wii stock into little batches which they put up for sale with some hours of interval...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

probably so people keep visiting their site in the hopes of getting one, and get to see all the other stuff they have for sale.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

The one that posted that thread should be warned or even short-time banned...

Now Loading... Please Wait!

zsidane said:
Why? It was true, informative and funny 

Around the Network
zsidane said:

If everyone was banned that posted pointless topics there would be virtually no forum

Actually I'm only waiting for when I can post the topic:

BREAKING NEWS - WORLDWIDE PS3 PRICE REDUCTION, CUZ THEY AINT SELLING

Hahaha.

To be realistic and honest though, you won't be seeing Wii price reductions for a long time. Not at least until 360/PS3 start truly competing hardware-wise.

We'll be seeing a DS price-cut well before we see a Wii one.

I predict DS will cut to $100-$110 for this holiday season, and Wii maybe will see a $30-$50 cut sometime next summer.

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
I predict DS will cut to $100-$110 for this holiday season, and Wii maybe will see a $30-$50 cut sometime next summer.

I don't see the DS reducing price because it simply has no competition.  Maybe if sony did another price cut on the PSP to 140 or something.

As for the Wii, i don't see it dropping prices this year either.  Unless MS drops the 360 premium to $300.  Because that is dramatic news and creates buzz, you don't want a competitor to have all the buzz.

You won't see any pricecut on any console while it's selling out.

Reality has a Nintendo bias.

The Wii is back in stock but I'd love to know how many they have to sell each time.

It always goes to #1 in Amazon's chart which is surprising because I would have thought a £30 software title would sell in larger numbers than a £180 console.

I'm not really sure how Amazon compile their charts or how accurate they are.