By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Footage of The Conduit

--OkeyDokey-- said:
sc94597 said:
psrock said:
looks ok, nothing mindblowing. But its a good start, i suspect wii games will get better looking games as they blow this generation away.

Yep,once developers start trying harder you could exspect games equivalent to some 1st gen ps360 graphics. This I would say looks as good as CoD 2 except for resolution.

Not even close, but it looks alright for a Wii game.

That trailer wasn't exactly impressive in any way, but it's definately a step up from that god awful Medal of Honour game that everyone likes for some reason.

I hope they fix those sound effects atleast. Seriously, what the hell? lol.

They like it for the controls, not the graphics, which was largely upscaled from the PSP version anyway. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

If the game's graphics were just a little sharper, it would be better. But they are really good., and its not anywhere near being finished They just had to throw somethin out to please the hungry gamers. What a meal.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

starts slow but, i was amazed with the rest

wiked, best FPS on the Wii so far?

Looks good. Bod, why wouldn't this be your type of game? You play dozens of shooters.

Around the Network

While (certainly) not at the level of PS3 and XBox 360 graphics, it does look well above the level of graphics we have seen from third parties so far; I suspect the main reason for the noticeable improvement is that most "Realistic" Wii games have been ports of PS2 games.

The game looks like a generic shooter that would go unnoticed on the PS3 or XBox 360 but, if it lives up to its potential, could do fairly well on the Wii for lack of competition.

Hope this is not shovelware like every other 3rd party Wii game except Zack and Wiki, No More Heroes, and Bloom Box

wow, like 5 people already added it to youtube

If it weren't for the horrible art direction this game would be gorgeous.

Still, i'm amazed.

.:Dark Prince:. said:
If it weren't for the horrible art direction this game would be gorgeous.

Still, i'm amazed.

It looked as though the priority was getting visual effects and lighting in, since that is how their engine is based. Texturing would likely come after that. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs