By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Footage of The Conduit

yushire said:
I think the conduit needs more programming regarding framerates, its slow more like 30 fps. Maybe in upcoming trailer we will see improvements but for a small developer it looks good.

They said they will optimize it to 60fps. I only think it was slow at some areas to show off the graphics. 

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
Looks GREAT! Now if they'd just reveal some kind of split-screen and online multiplayer...

yes, very important.

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

fazz said:
Woah, not bad for the developer of 50 Cent. Looks better than most Wii games. I'd say it's the best looking from a technical stand point.

But as usual with small third parties, they fail a bit in art direction. But I'm sure they will nail it someday.
The art direction will improve in The Conduit.  They just need to adjust the textures and lighting

Riachu said:
fazz said:
Woah, not bad for the developer of 50 Cent. Looks better than most Wii games. I'd say it's the best looking from a technical stand point.

But as usual with small third parties, they fail a bit in art direction. But I'm sure they will nail it someday.
The art direction will improve in The Conduit. They just need to adjust the textures and lighting

This game is more to show off their new pretty engine. I hope they make alot of money off it too.The tech demo made it look like a game engine for dummies(wii's 3rd party).

sc94597 said:
Riachu said:
fazz said:

The art direction will improve in The Conduit. They just need to adjust the textures and lighting

This game is more to show off their new pretty engine. I hope they make alot of money off it too.The tech demo made it look like a game engine for dummies(wii's 3rd party).

The Conduit may sound like some generic shooter but what shooter other than Bioshock doesn't. I think the Wiimote would be a good fit for an FPS

Around the Network
Riachu said:
sc94597 said:
Riachu said:
fazz said:

The Conduit may sound like some generic shooter but what shooter other than Bioshock doesn't. I think the Wiimote would be a good fit for an FPS

I'm not saying the game is going to be another generic shooter. I'm just saying the graphics are meant to show off their engine's effects. 

I got a Perfect Dark feel as well. If they put in some decent online and fantastic offline multiplayer (bots please!) Im sold.

If not then Im out, dont play FPS for the stories.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

sc94597 said:
Riachu said:

I'm not saying the game is going to be another generic shooter. I'm just saying the graphics are meant to show off their engine's effects.

You're saying that the graphics are showing what the engine is capable of doing, right?

Looks like my kind of game...I'm listening.

Hmm intriguing. When I heard the basic storyline when it was announced was dissappointed it was going to be the same old cliche Sci Fi FPS shit we always get like Gears and Halo. But the art direction in this game is very unique from what I'm used to seeing. So it's at least good they aren't trying to make a gritty apocalyptic military shooter and at least adding a few things different. But on the Wii people would never know if it was generic or not considering there isn't any already haha. Now all we need is some decent online and we got a huge game here.