By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 5 Platform

Gballzack said:
RE4 - Has gotten nothing but praise. Sorry PSM doesn't like it.

Blue 3 - Oh, the first troll of the thread yeah! What a surprise, a Sony fan attacking the concept of anything not being on the PS3 or any use of the PS2's track record as supporting evidence, I could have never forseen this. Amazing.

PSM doesn't review non PS games.....

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
vizunary said:
what kind of feedback has RE4 wii edition been getting? sorry but I haven't heard anything positive. maybe RE:UC can do it right instead of just forcing the controls, and UC is probably the edition wii gets instead of 5.

Probly no feed back because the majority of wii owners were gamecube owners and do not want to play the same thing agian, I think capcom was trying to cash in on the motion control. I agree with others, they should have made a new RE game based on RE4 gameplay(UC not included, I mean a totally different one!

I think RE:5 needs to stay on the HD consoles. I don't want a dumbed down port, I'd rather have an all new game.......but not UC (which might be great but I'd rather have a RE:4 style game.

Gballzack said:

Blue 3 - Oh, the first troll of the thread yeah! What a surprise, a Sony fan attacking the concept of anything not being on the PS3 or any use of the PS2's track record as supporting evidence, I could have never forseen this. Amazing.

Its a capcom game.

looking at their current games like Lost planet- PC.360, DMC - PS3/360/PC, MH3 - PS3 its kinda common sense to think RE5 is going to be on PS3/360/PC.

Blue3 said:
Gballzack said:

Its a capcom game.

looking at their current games like Lost planet- PC.360, DMC - PS3/360/PC, MH3 - PS3 its kinda common sense to think RE5 is going to be on PS3/360/PC.

its a capcom game. 

looking at their current games like RE4: Wii Edition (Wii) and RE Umbrella Chronicles (Wii) its kinda common sense to think RE5 is going to be on the Wii.

Around the Network

if so seems like it would have to be toned down for the wiii

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Yeah, but seeing how beautifully RE4 turned out for the GC, I could live with that easily.

"Yeah, but seeing how beautifully RE4 turned out for the GC, I could live with that easily"

==> this was a PS2 game.
I think If RE5 go to Wii there wil be massive change in term of graphisms ...
But, afterall, Why not.

It will depend of the PS3/Xbox360 sells

you have to remember that most people that play Wii are not RE5 fan in my opinion,
E3 should give us some answer

Time to Work !

Blue3 said:

Its a capcom game.

All the games you list started production waaaay back, at least a year or two ago. I know it sounds crazy now, but back then it actually looked like the PS3 was going to win the console war. The enormous production costs were also completely unknown, and it seemed to everyone that the PS3 was a viable platform to release games on.

Seriously, I'm not pulling you leg here! I know it feels like a hundred years ago, I mean it was even before most third party developers announced massive resource shifts from the HD consoles to the Wii. Feels like forever really.

libellule said:

"Yeah, but seeing how beautifully RE4 turned out for the GC, I could live with that easily"

==> this was a PS2 game.

Sorry, but RE4 was clearly a Gamecube game that only was ported to the PS2 some months after the original release.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)