By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN:legitimately floored after playing Little Big Planet

Urge to purchase PS3 rising!

In all seriousness this game has the potential to be brilliant. I cant wait to see what the reviewers and everyday gamers have to say about this one when it's finally released.

Around the Network

This game looks like it will be yet another amazingly fun title for the PS3!

I can't wait to be able to play this with friends. I agree that Sony should market this in the same manner as Nintendo have done, showing that it is a game for every generation!

It would ensure the maximum amount of sales for the game

I looked at some of the vids of this on gametrailers, and I was just amazed, I was slightly sceptical before, but now I want this game so much

@Ultraslick - I think they're targetting October

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

ultraslick said:
jalsonmi said:
It may be way too early to say such a thing, but I have a feeling this game might end up beig the one to finally truly unseat Ocarina of Time as best reviewed game ever. And it, not GTAIV or MGS4, will be many people's pick for Game of the Year.

It really does sound truly revolutionary.

Wow.

That is bold,. .   and I hope you are right. Everytime more information rolls around for this game, I anticipate it more and more. Do we have a general release date for LBP yet?  ..... month? 

I never want anything to rival OoT's review scores. To hear all the fanboy's cry like babies for weeks is just to much to bare again. I would be happy with knowing it's an incredible game, and letting the reviews fall to the low 90's.

Around the Network

October............... it better be good.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Sounds very good from all the write ups, but previews in general are always pretty positive...
A game that might WOW you for 10 mins, might get dull after 4 hours of game play, so I'm going to keep the hype meter low till the reviews/word of mouth come out.

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331

I'm really excited for this game. Most everybody I show it to laughs and finds it interesting.

It oozes cuteness and creativity and while a blood and guts shooter with bulky guys fighting equally bulky aliens it isn't, it's a game I have little doubts my family (mainly parents) and other people who aren't totally into video games would want to check out.

Venji said:
Sounds very good from all the write up, but previews are always pretty positive...
A game that might WOW you for 10 mins, might get dull after 4 hours of game play, so I'm going to keep the hype meter low till the reviews/word of mouth come out.

1up's recent Killzone 2 preview says otherwise. 

im starting to get hyped about this game, day 1 buy :D