By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

naznatips said:
Holy crap... Ivysaur is one of the strongest smashes in the game.

Ivysaur seems more powerful than Charizard even, but this isn't a complete picture so maybe Charizard will effectively be the more dangerous of the two.

Around the Network
Gamerace said:
naznatips said:

Ivysaur seems more powerful than Charizard even, but this isn't a complete picture so maybe Charizard will effectively be the more dangerous of the two.

He's the lightest of the 3 Pokemon though, so he'll be killed easily.

naznatips said:
Gamerace said:
naznatips said:

???

Squirtle is the lightest, and fastest.  Ivysaur is 'Normal' in weight and speed where Charizard in Heavy and Slow.

Sweet update! Can't wait to play those VC demos. This game just keeps on getting more and more and more....amazing...

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Japanese launch is about to come, were about to know 100% of the game this thursday

Around the Network
Gamerace said:
naznatips said:
Gamerace said:
naznatips said:

???

Squirtle is the lightest, and fastest. Ivysaur is 'Normal' in weight and speed where Charizard in Heavy and Slow.

Ah okay, I was thinking of that weight list that was posted on Brawl Central a few days ago.  They de-confirmed that apparently.

I don't understand why on they called Princess Peach slow, when Kirby is listed as normal speed. In that Subspace Emissary video Peach was MUCH faster than Kirby.

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

Just wanted to point something out about that list. Moves aren't linked by damage and knockback. A move can have huge damage and small knockback or huge knockback and small damage. The way they are testing this only really tells us what kind of knockback the moves have.

Its worth keeping in mind anyways.

To Each Man, Responsibility

Sqrl is right, damage and knock back are very different.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

There's no way they can fit all this on one disc. So...much...content... *drools*

BTW I think I'm gonna stay away from the forums and certain sites til it releases in the U.S. and I beat the Subspace Emissary and unlock all the characters. I don't wanna spoil anything. It'll be hard to stay away for 6 weeks but I have a life so I'll manage. ;^)

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.