By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I'm supposed to be visiting London next June. Would it be mean of me to bring Brawl?

Around the Network
RCTjunkie said:
I'm supposed to be visiting London next June. Would it be mean of me to bring Brawl?

No it wouldn't be mean, but you have to let everyone single person in England have a go.

We'll track you down

LOL!!!

God From the Machine

LOL!!!

God From the Machine

Sakurai hates me and Zelda. That jerk. I predict King Dedede will be removed tomorrow.

Around the Network
DonWii said:
Nope.

Sakurai left HAL in 2003(?), and he wasn't working on the game.

Iwata announced that a Smash game was in development in 2005, though that was the first time Sakurai heard of the project.

After meeting with Iwata, his former boss at HAL, Sakurai agreed to develop the next game.

Production started sometime in Summer 2005.

so that means it took this game almost 3 years to develope,not bad considering all the features it has

^Yeah. Definately one of the biggest projects Nintendo has ever cooked up.

Especially when you consider that a team of 50 developers is constantly working on the game.

(For comparison, Galaxy's team had 30 people on average working on the game, with a max of 50 ever working on it at the same time.)

Joemanji said:
I hate to be the bring this sad news but SSBB has been delayed in Europe

Ummmmmmm, jhow can a game be delayed when it never had a release date.

Also, to everyobne, THIS IS NOT A DELAY!!! Europe got Melee almost 6 months after the US. The same thing is happening here. The US date will remain uneffected. 

Sakurai is going to save Zelda's Final Smash for the very last update just to spite Nintendo Fan Girl

142 pages? ONE-HUNDRED-FORTY-TWO PAGES? This puts that other thread... Forgot what it was called... In the Off Topic Forum... Something abour replying about the last poster... To shame!!!