By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Yeah, those Pokemon don't look as graphically impressive as the rest of Brawl...I actually thought they were just using Melee shots to show the returning Pokemon until I noticed the Brawl stages they were on.

Disappointing, but it doesn't really matter...they'll look good enough, they're only onstage for a few seconds, and it's not like Pokemon were designed to be graphically impressive in the first place.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I predict an item + music. And I will keep predicting that until it actually happens!

maybe they'll anounce what kind of material they used to make the box the game is in.
Hey! A guy can hope right?!

In ur opinion: what 3th (LOL) party character is most likely to be announced? Megaman?

God From the Machine

^if there is anymore annuoncment of a 3rd party character it will most likely be mega man(most likely as in i hope)

Around the Network

Can we get a mod in here?

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Yeah, he's going to get someone fired & me grounded. :(

What a boring picture to spam with. Not even any dog vomit...

::hides::

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

I like where this thread is going.

damn..

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453