By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Rubang B said:
This update is amazing. 5 break the targets stages per character with these beautiful backgrounds and ITEMS now?

AND REPLAYS ZOMGWTFBBQ!??!?!

I believe you misinterpreted that. There aren't 5 per character, there are just 5.  However, they are each much more unique looking than the old target matches were.

Around the Network

I had to factor in the possibility that my fingers might fall off by then from overplaying

Wow its late I was looking at the second to last picture for a bit and was confused. I was thinking where are the targets then I realized its the replay thing and that you can tape things anytime not just for the target mode.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Start looking forward for Smash Bros Destruction on the Wii 2

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Lol, why wait till the next console?

Around the Network

Just seems like they only release one smash game per console.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

naznatips said:
Rubang B said:
This update is amazing. 5 break the targets stages per character with these beautiful backgrounds and ITEMS now?

AND REPLAYS ZOMGWTFBBQ!??!?!

I believe you misinterpreted that. There aren't 5 per character, there are just 5. However, they are each much more unique looking than the old target matches were.

Well the maps might be the same, but I'll still assume that the targets are in different locations based on the character you choose.  I mean, there will be some super high that only flying characters can reach.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Onimusha12 said:
Lol, why wait till the next console?

Because Smash is like Mario Kart and Mario platformers... only 1 per generation per platform. Still no Smash on DS though. But perhaps this generation will be different... because they are releasing those "unique" titles so soon.

Anyways awesome update! This was a double update in disguise. Who ever said Nintendo isn't hardcore, this is super extreme hardcore. And it will sell like hardcore and Smash all Nintendo records.

I seem to be one of very few people that is disappointed by the first half of this update.... 5 maps total.. that is a step BACK from melee.. its just a weird turn of events given that everything else has been a huge step forward

I don't really think it's such a step back, why would they do that? I think they have a trick or two up their sleeves.