By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

seen it.

Around the Network

already seen it

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

fazz said:
I don't see Sheik returning... and I like that. She was way to cheap in Melee. For today I say Captain Falcon.

PS: Question to USA or UK people: How would you write this in Present Perfect Passive? "Rocks ____________ from the moon. (bring)" ... something like Rocks have been bringed from the moon?

It would be "Rocks have been brought from the moon."

And as for today's update...sorry I didn't post, I was too busy playing Portal.

Update:  Donkey Kong Makes His Stand

Vast quantities of his precious bananas have been stolen!
And by a very familiar hand...

It’s time to rise up against this blatant provocation!
Prepare yourselves, minions of Bowser!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

It's nice to have the original sound at least...I look forward to hearing everything from these videos instead of just looping music.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

In case you guys didn't see that up there, Aonuma did confirm Sheik returning indirectly by saying he did the character designing for Sheik, Link, and Ganondorf.

Around the Network

It is possible that Sheik is a totally separate character.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Ooh I just beat Portal tonight. I think it's the greatest game ever made, and I think it will just barely be surpassed by Brawl. I gotta go back and do all the advanced madness now. mmmmmmmmmportals.

I think we got overloaded with updates from E for All and we'll be getting stuff like this for a couple weeks.

The video is still awesome as hell though. I think it's my favorite one. I love how before Diddy busts out his peanut guns DK just puts up his dukes like he's ready to punch some bullets out of the sky. That's how DK rolls.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

I got owned! Sakurai read my earlier post! Damn you Sakurai! old info FTL!

Yay, thanks Ben. Those pesky Engrish exams... good thing I'm done with that.

OT: Kind of a lackluster update, but still is something I guess. About Sheik... totally forgot about that... well, sucks then. I think I'll counter her with Sonic ;)

GameTrailers.com is spoiling us...

However, the music in that cutscene is from DK Country levels, background music!