By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Zelda's special moves tonight.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

New character tonight. Most likely a newcomer.

No, today's update will be You must move! or a newcomer. or an item, music or a different how to play or a different character update that is not Zelda's special moves.

But it won't be a game mode!

I'm going with Captain Falcon.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Yea i'm expecting zelda's special moves and sheik's confirmation. It's gotta come soon, there hasn't been a veteran character returning update since ice climbers.

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

Around the Network

It'd be interesting if Sheik returned...considering this is the Zelda from Twilight Princess...it wouldn't be impossible...but I find it likely that Zelda's moves will be redone so that Zelda will be just one full capable fighter.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I don't see Sheik returning... and I like that. She was way to cheap in Melee. For today I say Captain Falcon.

PS: Question to USA or UK people: How would you write this in Present Perfect Passive? "Rocks ____________ from the moon. (bring)" ... something like Rocks have been bringed from the moon?

Serious says: "Luigi"

fazz said:
I don't see Sheik returning... and I like that. She was way to cheap in Melee. For today I say Captain Falcon.

PS: Question to USA or UK people: How would you write this in Present Perfect Passive? "Rocks ____________ from the moon. (bring)" ... something like Rocks have been bringed from the moon?

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200708/N07.0802.1741.54921.htm

Relevant Quote:

GI: Have you been consulted at all for the usage of Link or Sheik or Ganondorf for Smash Bros. Brawl?

Aonuma: I’ve been working with Sakurai for a very long time with this new Smash Bros., because the Wii came out and when discussion for a new Smash Bros. took place nobody could think of anyone other than Sakurai working on it. He was kind of the default, and I was very happy to hear that he would be working on it. Actually, my designers did work on the designs for Sheik and Link and Ganondorf. So they submitted the initial designs, and so it would fit in the Smash Bros. Brawl environment, they’ve had to tweak some of the designs. But Sakurai has brought those altered designs to NCL. We’re working very closely with the team of Smash Bros. Brawl to make sure the characters look their best.

And... not even close!

Also, sadly, nothing we didn't know.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.