By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Gamerace said:
PictoChat stage? WTF?! Is it just me, are do these guys have too much development time? Nevertheless, I'll be sure to play it, but I doubt it'll be a favorite.

Opens up possibilities though. If DS is # 21 on the symbol chart(does that fit in alphabetically as previously theorized anyone?) the most obvious one for #22 would be Wii itself.

Wii stage could be the Wii menu and it rotates between channels. Mii Channel would be fun if you could interact, grab and toss Mii's when they walk into your plane (not in background). "Hey, let go of my mom!", Weather channel gives you today's weather - literally, if it's raining, it starts raining in the game. But best of all would be a few game channels - imaging playing in Donkey Kong with barrels coming down and having to watch out for an 8bit Mario when he grabs a hammer.

Obvious character for Wii - Mii!! Mii fights with Wii Sports moves - basebat ala Ness, golf club ala Peach, boxing, tosses a bowling ball to knock down opponants. Etc.

But then would there be a DS character? Nothing comes to mind, unless.... there's a DS brawl and you can import a couple unique DS characters into Wii brawl if you own both. @#$@ then I'd have to get both versions.

This is all rampant speculation of couse, but WTF, PictoChat? Anything is game.

I like your thinking man. But the pictochat level already includes Wii music! So it's very unlikely number 22 will be a separate Wii icon. Perhaps the DS icon is only a distraction! If there's Wii music in a DS level, why not a Wii character? The Mii's would be the only logical character for the Wii.

Around the Network

The Pictochat level also has Wii music as ALTERNATE music...that same music could be featured in a Wii-themed level.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

some have icons like Samurai Goroh and Lyn, but some don't like Dr. Wright and Devil.

Wow... and I thought the Warioware stage was crazy. And I mean that in a good way.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Onimusha12 said:

Maybe a Master hand as a representative for world 1 and a Styllus as the representative for world 21?

Don't the assist trophies have symbols too?

No, assist trophies don't have symbols.  So far there has never been a symbol without character representation, but there really can't be character representation for the DS.

Around the Network

I know what the DS character will be!! An updated version of this little showstopper...

Gameboy....DS!!! Unstoppable.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

i fond a website discussing icon # 21 (ds icon), guessing what this could mean.
heres the link
http://wii.live-360.net/wii/the-mysterious-icon-21/

man, forget subspace emmissary. THIS was the ultimate cross over (anybody uounger than 20 has almost no chance of remembering this.)

Just a little nostalgia for our older gamers here. I used to get up early to watch this and the super mario bros super show, and later sonic the hedgehog. They just don't make any good shows off of videogames anymore...sigh.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Captain N FTW! Man I loved that show so much as a kid.

I'm 22, but I didn't have decent cable til I was like 10, so I never even saw this.