By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

A quarter of the image is off of the page, oh well.

Around the Network

Sweet! @ Nintendo Fan Girl: It would be cool if you could draw your own stage with the remote! If not connect the DS with the Wii and upload your own pictochats.

Did I say already that this stage is sweet? Sweet! And I dunno about any playable characters for this icon either. What about a playable stylus? You get to fight with a stick?

I like the stage.Trumps Wario Stage, IMO.

great stage... can't wait to see it in its entirety

damn, missed reply 5555. Damn you DonWii!

anyway, I haven't visited this thread in a long time. This thing's going to eclipse "say something about the person posting above you" soon.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

I just love how DK look when he's walking towards the wall. Pushing it forward. :)

Course rules.

But, can you make a character out of the DS symbol?

that is the best stage ever!

Way to steal my update Bacon...

Over 6000!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Smashchu said:
Course rules.

But, can you make a character out of the DS symbol?

There aren't any characters for World_01, there doesn't have to be a character for each i suppose.

maybe things like the Advance Wars assist will be included in DS....But no i can't think of a character. Unless it means Handhelds rather than just DS...in which case Mr Game and Watch could be that character, but tha goes against the "worlds 2-14 are veteran characters" thing.