By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

For those of you predicting characters, there is one thing you can always figure out looking at this page http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/list/index.html

We seem to never get 2 character updates in a row unless they are on the same day. Our last update was a character update, so tomorrow's won't be a character. We also just got 2 items (1 assist trophy and 1 pokemon), so it's most likely not either of those.

That doesn't leave much, so I'm guessing we'll get the stage Norfair.

Around the Network
babycakes33 said:
I like Bacon said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
I predict Newcomer.
You said that twice within 15 minutes, congratulations, sister.

She is just doing her part to get this forum get more post then say something about the person above you.

While that is a good thing, she should have said something else. >_>

I'm going with Bacon's yet-unproven-pattern and betting on the newcomer.

and just incase some people have forgotten or don't know what the pattern is, well, here it is:

Wed. Aug. 1 - Ike

Mon. Aug. 13 - Pokemon Trainer (2 mondays's later)

Wed. Aug. 22 - Diddy (2 wednesday's later)

Mon. Oct. 1 - Lucas

Wed. Oct. 10 - Sonic (2 wednesday's later)

Mon Oct. 22 - ????? (2 Monday's later)

I predict Zelda's special moves and confirmation of Sheik

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

Around the Network

I hope they never show anything of Zelda, just to make my sister mad! >_> But they will.

I like Bacon said:

I hope they never show anything of Zelda, just to make my sister mad! >_> But they will.

They had to show fox every now and then. So I bet they will have to put zelda in every now and then.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Those videos of the subspace emmissary are amazing... i'm not quite sure I or anyone quite comprehends the scope of that mode yet, it's quite incredible.

I wonder how long each characters adventure will be.

I like Bacon said:

Be nice to your sister.  After all, someday when you're older you may need to borrow money from her hehe.  Take that from experience. >_>

I agree origin, I'm just curious as to how long or deep this quest will be. I keep expecting it to be some quick 2 hour romp, but it seems to just get bigger and bigger. I wonder just how big it will be. I'm trying not to get myself pumped up too much, because I don't want to be disappointed if it does turn out to be some 2 hour romp with alot of cool FMV scenes. But looking at it, it's hard not to get excited and hope it will be huge. I wish Sakurai would just give us some idea of it's scope.

If it's a big enough hit, I think it should become it's own series.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.