By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Hah, I like BenKenobi's prediction of different Mii's fighting it out. Celebrity deathmatch will be very popular.

Around the Network

I really gotta stop watching videos of that.

Makes me so happy, yet so very sad.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Holy crap, Kirby and Peach video, and some other video?? I should have known more videos were coming...the lure of TF2 was too great to wait though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Honestly...Is there anyone with a Wii that ISNT getting this game?

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Yes.

And they deserve to have their Wiis confiscated and given to those who can't Smash.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

By the way, what are the predictions for 1 hour and 45 mins from now. We have had a pretty dull week. New Stage (best so far this week), Home run contest, a pokemon, and an assist trophy. Maybe we will get a music track?

Digg VGChartz!

Dull week? Sure in the Dojo, but what matters for Smash fans is the total info we get in a week...and all these videos from E for All more than make up for a rather dull week.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Fuzzmosis said:
I really gotta stop watching videos of that.

Makes me so happy, yet so very sad.

Duuude I know! I was like "sh*t this is amazing...! WHY IT GOT DELAYED?! T_T" 

BenKenobi88 said:
Dull week? Sure in the Dojo, but what matters for Smash fans is the total info we get in a week...and all these videos from E for All more than make up for a rather dull week.

Yea I was talking about the Dojo.  Definitely not in the Smash world though.  I dont want to watch all the videos though.  I want to save the game for when I play it.  Even though I know they will always leave a bunch of secrets uncovered until retail.

Digg VGChartz!

covered you mean?

And there's nothing secret about these videos...they're all very early in the adventure modes...you're probably getting more spoilers from the Dojo updates...but whatever.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM