By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

i wish we had weekend brawl updates, and kefka will not be in brawl.

Around the Network

Now I'm convinced they gonna change the boxart with Sonic confirmed as a selectable character

And I think chances of Megaman appearing is just as big as they will announce Street Fighter 4 exclusive to the Wii. Very possible but highly unlikely... just wanted to say that since the last time I doubted Sonic to appear they add him in hehe.

New video.

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/15422

Montanna, you write the world's strangest fanfiction.

Though I do love Kefka, for some reason I can't justify the charecter himself in brawl. "I will create a monument to nonexistance, destroy love, peace and hope, but first, beat the crap out of this plumber, yellow rat and blue hedgehog." At the same time, a final smash of "Fallen One" where everyone's damage meter just goes to 999 instantly but no motion, would be fun too.

Though I loathe him, and cringe at people saying his story is "deep" in any way, shape or form (Deep is the new nonsensical and retarded, didn't you know? Like how Oryx and Crake is deep), pretty boy Sephiroth is whored out enough to actually fit better. Sad but true.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

There's Giga Bowser, maybe this is the Final Smash of bowser, or a selectable character 

Around the Network
Joemanji said:
Now I'm convinced they gonna change the boxart with Sonic confirmed as a selectable character

And I think chances of Megaman appearing is just as big as they will announce Street Fighter 4 exclusive to the Wii. Very possible but highly unlikely... just wanted to say that since the last time I doubted Sonic to appear they add him in hehe.

Why, Snake's not on it.

turin said:

There's Giga Bowser, maybe this is the Final Smash of bowser, or a selectable character

That's been confirmed as a final smash for a pretty long time.

Fuzzmosis said:
Montanna, you write the world's strangest fanfiction.

Though I do love Kefka, for some reason I can't justify the charecter himself in brawl. "I will create a monument to nonexistance, destroy love, peace and hope, but first, beat the crap out of this plumber, yellow rat and blue hedgehog." At the same time, a final smash of "Fallen One" where everyone's damage meter just goes to 999 instantly but no motion, would be fun too.

Though I loathe him, and cringe at people saying his story is "deep" in any way, shape or form (Deep is the new nonsensical and retarded, didn't you know? Like how Oryx and Crake is deep), pretty boy Sephiroth is whored out enough to actually fit better. Sad but true.

Fallen One would be the most awesome final smash ever!  Like I said, Kefka will never be in SSBB but it would so awesome if her was.  The stage music would have Dancing Mad, his timelss laugh would be the best taunt ever, he could possibly use espers or Magitek armor, and there would be spells of course.  And think, if any FFVI character did make it, think of all the assist trophies that could suddenly come into the game?

I better stop thinking about this because I'm going to start wanting it happen.  ;_; 

turin said:

It was confirmed in July that it was his FS. Check the Brawl site.

OK, sorry, i didn't know