By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

babycakes33 said:
KTurbo said:
babycakes33 said:
Do you think this Forum will past post something about the person above you one now.

Nope. Not yet. Maybe right before the release.

I just looked up the other one this one is about 1000 off.

well then we need to keep on posting!!!

Around the Network

We went a page in an hour tonight.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

I like how it showed Mario fighting Petey Piranha. So maybe Kirby got hit with that Cannon ball! >

babycakes33 said:

And we can du another!

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

^I hope so! and FLUDD stayed on Mario's back in the trailer. So maybe it doesn't come off of Mario right away?

Around the Network
shrimpy_boy11 said:
babycakes33 said:

And we can du another!

I think most people are going to bed now. Im fixing to soon. Maybe when everyonewakes up it will pick up again. 

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

I guess it´s gonna be Mega Man or Viewtiful Joe.

But Cloud or Sephiroth would be great. And possible, considering all the Nintendo love Square shows in recent times.

Movies embeded for the lazy:

New gameplay trailer: 

Sonic intro trailer:

Something interesting I noticed in the new gameplay trailer.  That move Lucas uses looks nothing like any of Ness's past moves.  That gives me a bit more hope for Ness returning. 

Louie said:

But Cloud or Sephiroth would be great. And possible, considering all the Nintendo love Square shows in recent times.

Sakurai said all characters that appear in Smash have to have been on Nintendo consoles.  Neither Cloud nor Sephiroth ever have.  I'm glad they won't make it honestly.  I really dislike FFVII and FFVII characters would really hurt this game for me.

naznatips said:
Louie said:

Sakurai said all characters that appear in Smash have to have been on Nintendo consoles. Neither Cloud nor Sephiroth ever have. I'm glad they won't make it honestly. I really dislike FFVII and FFVII characters would really hurt this game for me.

Ditto.  In fact, the only FF character that wouldn't piss me off would be Cid, 'cuz he's in every one.  Or a black mage.  But yeah, I doubt it'll be anything from Squeenix.  Itadaki Street DS and Mario Hoops 3 on 3 were weird enough as it is.  Ok now I'm really gone.

I feel asleep! 

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.