By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Mega Man would be great! I haven't seen the TBA-delay, but I think I could have something to do with the European release, like they would release world-wide on the same day. 7 days before christmas?

Around the Network
Avalach21 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
If Mega Man was in this game would just get cheesy.

Sonic is good, Mega Man is just stupid.

how so? I'm not really a megaman fan at all, but how would he make this game cheesy? Megaman is so classic

I think the game's already pretty cheesy, considering you can have 2 characters play as Pokemon Trainers and 2 play as Ice Climbers to have 2 trainers, 2 Pokemons, and 4 Ice Climbers on the screen at once, in Pokemon Stadium 2 with all Pokeballs on max.  But at the same time, you can have Mario vs. Sonic vs. Snake vs. ZS-Samus super-epic-battles on the Bridge of Eldin too.  I think the game has every possible base covered, and Mega Man wouldn't hurt now that I think about it.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

My body... can't handle that much awesomness. I'm gone to sleep.

I don't want there to be a delay. ;-;

*huddles into a little ball*

;-;

Avalach21 said:
does anyone think we may see tails, knuckles, robotnik or any other crappy sonic characters?  As assit trophys or playable?  or will they leave it at sonic?

I reckon ther will at;east be a Tails or Knuckles assist trophy thers just got to be!

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Around the Network

I think both tails and knuckles fit perfectly in brawl, easy to give them good attacks etc. (Eg both of the would be able to 'glide') But I don't think it's gonna happen.

Well I hope Nintendo will release the game in the US 1st like they did they will. :) It is set for January 24 in Japan. Which is the 1st date I think I saw other then the December 3rd date set for the US. On the smash brothers site for Japaneses they hard something like near the end of 2007. But no set date.

edit on wikipedia on the 9th for Release date.

A December 3, 2007[2]
JP TBA 2007

EU TBA 2008[3]
AUS TBA[4]

Now

NA To be determined
JP January 24, 2008
EU TBA 2008[2]
AUS TBA[3]

That Helps be back up what I was saying. 

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

I'm honestly not that worried about the release date. Even if it's not the 3rd, I'll bet it will get a week delay at most in the US. There's nothing to suggest the US gets a delay.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Have they confirmed a date at this conference for PAL areas specificly South Pacific like aussie and N.Z??????????????

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Please, Mega Man ...
This will be the first good Sonic game in home consoles since the Dreamcast. Mega Man games have sucked hard also. Please Capcom show some Nintendo love, Nintendo hardcore love.
As for other cool 3rd party characters I would say:

SE - slime
Namco - Klonoa
Capcom - Dante, Viewtiful Joe (that would rock)

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."