By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

No, it will be an item. It will be the lightsaber, also a second appearance of the banana peel.

I like being specific hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I agree that it will be an item.  And in a double prediction: we will get a character in tomorrow's update.

Double predictions, oh NO! Charles, quit messing with my head!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Nintendo Fan Girl said:

next brawl update will be an item!

but sister, you predicted Zelda's FS, now you're changing it to an item? also, if August has shown us anything, then tomorrow's update will hopefully be a newcomer, but I doubt it.

BenKenobi88 said:
I like Bacon said:
Rubang B said:
Oh yeah, I forgot about the assloads of songs per stage. There's going to be at least 5 Mario jams for his stage, so I guess Wario can rock out to Ashley's jam too.

Take a good look at this pic:

You can see arrows going up and down. So that means Delfino Plaza will have 6 songs MINIMUM! ^_^ and that's only Delfino Plaza! What about Mario Circuit!!!!!!!!

^________________________^

I'm pretty sure a number of those songs for Delfino Plaza will be available for other Mario stages as well...so it's not going to be that many unique songs for each stage, rather a large number of songs to cover all the Mario related stages...so you could listen to the Main Theme from NSMB on a different Mario stage I'd assume.

EDIT:  Post 5500!

I know.

Around the Network

I predict one item and one assist trophy!

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

i wish that zelda's final smash will be tomorrow but it won't :(

Hearing rumors that at Nintendo's press conference tomarrow (or today) they will unveil Sonic. Yes, there is a press conference. The internet flyer has been running around but it's too close to bed time. There could be a cool update, and there could not. Just kind of throwing it out there.

I just came to post the same thing!!!

Wow...I was going to post a fake thread saying Nintendo is about to announce Sonic at a press conference tomorrow...but then put Orange Box info in the thread instead...

I probably would have done it...without knowing this is an actual possibility hahaha.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM