By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

nice! I hope the song Tomorrow Hill makes it in too.

Around the Network

Awesome update. I love Kirby's FS and Ashley's Song. It's just so original.

Wow, the Treehouse has some pretty nice vocals. By the way, I can't believe the Treehouse is still around, and other people actually know what it is. I remember hearing about them when DKC came out, I think Nintendo Power sent a VHS about the game and they took a tour through the Treehouse. I want a job there :'(

And wow, a song of that quality seems more fit for a blockbuster. Pretty epic for a game. 

I just keep playing Ashley's song. I love it.

Woah, the Treehouse still exists? It was like the most top-secret place of Nintendo back in the day.

Great update BTW, I love Kirby's FS, I loved using that power on Kirby's games :D. I have never played Wario Ware :/

Around the Network
eab said:

Wow, the Treehouse has some pretty nice vocals. By the way, I can't believe the Treehouse is still around, and other people actually know what it is. I remember hearing about them when DKC came out, I think Nintendo Power sent a VHS about the game and they took a tour through the Treehouse. I want a job there :'(

And wow, a song of that quality seems more fit for a blockbuster. Pretty epic for a game.

I still have that Donkey Kong Country video!  Nintendo Power VHS tapes kicked so much ass. 

Anyway, Ashley's song was my favorite song, but it's just that: Ashley's and not Wario's.  I wonder if she'll be involved in the Wario Ware level and/or be a trophy and/or be an assist trophy or what now.  I am intrigued! 

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

naznatips said:
I just keep playing Ashley's song. I love it.

*nods in approval as Ashley's song is heard playing in the backround*

She could easily be an assist trophy. And yeah, this is the first time I have heard mention of the Treehouse in years... crazy.

Oh Smash Bros, how you revive all sorts of things that were thought dead...

Maybe Ashley is an assist character, and when assist characters appear, music plays?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Oh Smash Bros, how you revive all sorts of things that were thought dead...

Maybe Ashley is an assist character, and when assist characters appear, music plays?

I don't think so. I think this will actually be the song for the Wario Ware stage. Or one of the songs. Look at the My Music update. Some stages have up to 6 or maybe more songs. :O

anyone else want Tomorrow Hill in?

and how come the japanese page got Kirby's song too? >