By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I predict MK'S Final Smash.

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Around the Network

Zelda's final smash and special moves!

Man...some of the juiciest rumors and character ideas come from the musician's page...I'm surprised more people don't base their Sonic predictions on the fact that that composer is in this game. Why else would he be on board? It's either NiGHTS, Sonic, or whatever else that guy's made music for...it makes sense.

Same with the two Killer 7 composers...what does that mean? It could mean they've just been contracted to compose some unique Smash Bros music...but it could mean an appearance or stage or something, I dunno.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Also, my personal thoughts on the practicality of Zero Suit Samus...

I play as Samus most of the time...she's strong, pretty fast, she even had a number of nifty tricks in Melee, the bomb jump, extended grapple beam, wall jump. It'd be cool to play as Zero Suit Samus, but I'd probably prefer playing as regular Samus most of the time.

So if once in a while I get a Smash Ball and transform into ZSS, that'd be enough for me probably. She'll probably be fast but weaker, and after a while I'd probably want to go back to regular Samus. So for me, the current system that we think it is seems like just the right amount of...fan service for me.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Man...some of the juiciest rumors and character ideas come from the musician's page...I'm surprised more people don't base their Sonic predictions on the fact that that composer is in this game. Why else would he be on board?

The people of GameFAQs are all over the musician page, trust me.

Also, does anyone else think that you'll be able to start matches as ZSS? I do. I think it will be like Zelda/Sheik in Melee. If you picked Zelda and held the A button when the match starts, you automatically start as Sheik. So I think if you do the same in Brawl, you'll be able to start a match as ZSS.

Around the Network

Yes, that's what I think.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

I'm bored, so I want to count how many characters have been in how many updates. I'm counting only the movies that appear in the updates so the first 2 trailers don't count. I am done!

• Mario: 50
  • Link: 34
  • Kirby: 33
  • Pikachu: 22
  • Fox: 28
  • Samus: 15
  • Zelda: 12
  • Bowser: 13
  • DK: 15
  • Yoshi: 23
  • Peach: 9
  • IC: 2
  • Pit: 25
  • Wario: 34
  • ZSS: 18
  • Ike: 9
  • PT: 6
  • Diddy Kong: 7
  • Metaknight: 16
  • Snake: 5
  • Lucas: 2

I am not counting stickers, trophies, characters under "tourney", Samus under "names", Peach and Kirby in "Team: and Mario under the "Special Brawl" update.

Should I count Link in the snake joins brawl update? He is on a stage, but it's a screenshot inside the movie so I don't know if I should count it.

Huh? You're counting multiple appearances from the videos only?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

If a character has appeared in an update, I add 1. Take the Mario update as an example, he appears 5 times, but it is only 1 update so the number only goes up by 1. and take a look at the trailer in the update "Snake joins the Brawl" Snake, Mario, Link, Wario and Bowser are in it, some are in it multiple times, but that doesn't matter, they all get a +1. I'm really bored. >_>

Nintendo Fan Girl said:

Zelda's final smash and special moves!

Oh, here we go again. It's I Like Bacon all over again.