By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Apostrovich said:
As far as I'm concerned, the better I can get at the game, especially through difficult methods, the better. BTW, WTF is Wavedashing?

wow, you don't know what it is? http://youtube.com/watch?v=hVHGl4x-XnY

Around the Network

i couldn't care less about wavedashing. you can barely even do it with peach.

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

this game is goin to rock

I hate wavedashing. I don't do it anymore because i'm the only one of my friends who knows how, and it takes the fun out of everything. I only wavedash if i compete for money or something like that, but normally i don't wavedash. I hope they don't take out wavedashing but i also hope the online won't be riddled with wavedashers.

Wii Friend Code: 7356 3455 0732 3498 PM me if you add me

I know i may be pushing the boat out a bit but whats the chance now that master chief will be in brawl?

Does microsoft or bungie own the master chief character?

Is SSBB to far into development now anyway?

Is it a rule that all character have had to been on a nintendo console at some point or not?

Yes I know its a long shot, but still. :p

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Around the Network
azzer100 said:
I know i may be pushing the boat out a bit but whats the chance now that master chief will be in brawl?

Is it a rule that all character have had to been on a nintendo console at some point or not?

1. 0%

2. Microsoft owns Bungie

3. most likely yes.

4. I'm 100% sure it is.

5. ???

6. Profit

Wavedashing is quite useful to follow up attacks, but doesn't take too long for other people to hit you while you do it either.

Mastery of it is useful, but not really neccisary in a 4 player for fun game. If you want to play in a high level tournament, you need the speed though. (Note: I've never played in a high level tournament, only local. Didn't need to wavedash, lost in the finals to a 10 year old girl.)

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

I like Bacon said:
azzer100 said:

1. 0%

2. Microsoft owns Bungie

3. most likely yes.

4. I'm 100% sure it is.

5. ???

6. Profit

Ive been reading the last few days that microsoft no longers owns bungie.

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

really?

Even if wavedashing and other tricks are taken out, it won't matter. People will find new loopholes in the gameplay to take advantage of. In a game like this there is always some hidden trick that the designers didn't anticipate.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck