By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I wonder if Link will be able to transform into a Wolf in this game? Like in TLP.

Around the Network

go to gamefaqs forum. Brawls forum have been top 10 for Wii since the trailer was unvelied, losing its spot for few wekks to games like Zelda TP and Super Paper mario. It´s really crazy...some stupid topics like " Cloud for SSBB"etc too.

after E3, expect this topic to get 1 post per minute :)

Trust me, it's by far the game I care about the most right now, it's just that I REALLY want to see the new stuff rather than the old. To get some discussion going though, that's an incredible list of composers.

Edit: to expand on that, a good question for all you other SSBB freaks out there: Does the inclusion of Tomoko Sasaki and the fact that NiGHTS is coming out for the Wii make it very likely he will be a playable character?

I can definitely see that happening. Perhaps he and Sonic will be the remaining 3rd party players? Those two make the most sense...more than Cloud anyway haha.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I'm having serious doubts if Sonic is going to make it..Perhaps he'll miss the train like Snake did in melee.  Let's not start though on what third party char to see because we are going to go overboard,i'm sure. I did read somewhere though that the Gooey Bomb is a Cho Aniki item.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

I don't even know what that is though, and I'm guessing enough gamers aren't familiar with that game that having one of those characters in the game is extremely unlikely. More likely the item is an homage to the game, and that's that.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Nothing too revolutionary for today. An update describing how to save yourself in case you fall off a ledge.

After an enemy sends you flying really far, it seems like all that’s left is for you to fall.
But you must never give up hope!

You’ve been blasted! Just aim for solid ground!

This is when you use your midair jump!

Then your Up Special Move to rise up!

Whoa. Safe at last.

If recovering is a technique, then there must also be techniques to guard against recovery. Fierce aerial battles often rule the match!

It's not too exciting for some of us to see stuff we already know, but I'm still glad they're giving out info every day for stuff like this, in case new users don't know anything about Super Smash Bros. And I'm sure there's a lot of Wii buyers that haven't played.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Cho Aniki for the PS2.

It's a game full of homosexual innuendo's and in jokes, so it's not likely to appear.It has a Snes release to keep with the nintendo past. Keep in mind that Marth & Roy were unknown in the west and Smash success heralded the release of Fire Emblem games. However Cho-Aniki is labeled as "kuso-ge"by the Japanese, which litteraly means "Shit Game".

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

hehe, yeah, not likely.

In other news, the background on Battlefield is beautiful!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM