By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Oh man i think the intercepted samus communication is priceless!!! So funny! This game just keeps getting better and better.

Just kiss the tip.

Around the Network

Grandiose update!! The conversations are extremely funny, can't wait to hear the Link's one.

gamer9851 said:
I'm curious about the new Metal Gear, maybe it's an army of thoses smaller Metal Gear we saw in the MGS4 trailers ?????

Or maybe it's a brand new metal gear that they haven't shown yet in MGS4... that would be super sweet hahaha!!

Just kiss the tip.

AHHHHH, THIS COMPUTER HAS NO SPEAKERS!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awersome update!!!, David Hayter is in!, I wonder what happens when the lights spot you. It talks?. yes it talks!. LOL. I Want to see Meryl. Hype goes up 500%.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Around the Network

Excellent as polish.  This kind of stuff is what separates a great game from a good game.

I can't wait to hear the communication about Donkey Kong. I bet Snake asks "What's with this tie-wearing gorilla?" and somebody just plays "The DK Rap" to explain it to him.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

So, 63 days remain. Huh.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

It'll feel shorter once I'm playing Galaxy and a few other Wii games in November hopefully. Play through Mario Galaxy from Nov. 12 til December 3rd, pick up Brawl and Brawl every day til 2012!! Or whenever the next Smash Bros comes out hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
It'll feel shorter once I'm playing Galaxy and a few other Wii games in November hopefully. Play through Mario Galaxy from Nov. 12 til December 3rd, pick up Brawl and Brawl every day til 2012!! Or whenever the next Smash Bros comes out hehe.

No it won't.  It'll still feel like an eternity.  Though you will be having tons of fun in the meantime.