By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

There are so many things that we have seen or heard but they have not updated. Like Peach, Snake, Metal Knight, The bottom of the fall from the fire emblem castle, final smashes (which I hope Ikes is good).

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Around the Network

Please a Metroid Stage !!!!!

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

This would be a cool assist trophy… a metriod that give an Opponent damage then you life.
But I would like to see Snake and his stage soon. Got to love the cardboard box.

4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Holy crap...I keep forgetting about Metroid stages...

I bet somewhere in the next 4 months, we're going to see Ridley as a playable character, and at least one revealed Metroid level...probably a typical lava/acid level.

I would love a snowy Phendrana Drifts level though...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

neat smash

4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Around the Network

wow. this smash is awsome.
Heres my top 3 favorite final smashes.
1) Samus
2) Bowser
3) Pit

Interesting update, is anyone gonna post?

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Oo cool.  Yeah sorry, my internet died for some reason and didn't come back til now...erghh...

Update:  Pit's Final Smash

<Palutena’s Army>

Pit is the captain of Palutena’s Army, the guardians of the Goddess of Light! It’s said that when he raises his voice to heaven, this goddess will appear.

Goddess Palutena! I beseech you!

Now that’s what I call a deity. Look how big she is!

Well, I guess technically that’s not her actual size. She just chose to manifest herself as something that big.

Here come the flying Centurions...

Now, attack!

They divebomb at incredible speeds!

It’s very difficult to dodge a charge of Centurions, splitting the sky like a storm.

Then again, the Centurions scatter after they clash. They each make one attack and then fall in battle.

Their sacrifices are so...so moving...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I'm glad offscreen objects actually come from the background too, not just in 2D space...makes it look cooler...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

This smash is a little bit strange... Arghhh gimme Ness

True fighters don't wear socks.