By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

now i wana play super mario world.....

Around the Network

hmmm found an interesting article (an interview with reggie):

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1565177/20070719/id_0.jhtml

"For example, is December 3's "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" for the Wii also going to be playable online? "We haven't said. We will make other announcements around 'Smash Bros. Brawl,' but we decided to not overly focus on it in this show."

no denial, seems to be keeping people wondering about it (in true Nintendo fashion) also, apparently there's a big surprise coming our way in September, and I think it has something to do with online (heard it in an interview? anyone got the original source?

Anyway, all I'm trying to say here is don't discount Super Smash Brothers Brawl online play yet!

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Fuzzmosis said:
Huh. Not quite sure how the egg thing can launch him forward, unless he front flips and throws an egg down at the ground. Which in itself would be cool.

That would be cool.

I want this game now, sadly i'll have to wait, there are many games between now and the time of its release but none are making me bubble with excitement as much as this. I would love to see a full list of characters confirmed for it (a new up to date one) due to the fact that im too lazy to seek one out myself hehe. Hoping that Marth/Roy from SSBM are still in but to be honest i doubt it. The one thing that i AM really happy about though is that the 'clone' characters dont seem to exist any more and that everyones move set appears to be unique.

Games i'm currently playing:

omgwtfbbq said:
hmmm found an interesting article (an interview with reggie):

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1565177/20070719/id_0.jhtml

"For example, is December 3's "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" for the Wii also going to be playable online? "We haven't said. We will make other announcements around 'Smash Bros. Brawl,' but we decided to not overly focus on it in this show."

no denial, seems to be keeping people wondering about it (in true Nintendo fashion) also, apparently there's a big surprise coming our way in September, and I think it has something to do with online (heard it in an interview? anyone got the original source?

Anyway, all I'm trying to say here is don't discount Super Smash Brothers Brawl online play yet!
If I remember correctly, he was talking about channels and switched over to the suprise.

I wonder how long it will take them to announce the remaining original SSB characters (Luigi, Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Ness), which we know are coming to Brawl. Interestingly enough, they are the unlockable characters from the first game.

Around the Network

I love Yoshi. I never use him in SSBM but he's always been one of my favorite Mario characters and rocks in super Mario Kart (SNES).

Yoshi is a male with Birdo being presented as the female form, but in Super Mario Brothers 2, Birdo was a male that liked to dress as a female. Since those days Birdo seems to have had a sex change and is associated with Yoshi. In all honesty, without Nintendo directly meaning to, Yoshi and Birdo could be the first functional and most popular gay video game couple.

The graphics of the game continue to impress me. I'm waiting for Sakurai to come out and say "Yeah, we actually decided to make a PC version this time, and that's what you've been seeing." lol

Seeing the game in true 16:9 would be amazing too...I sure hope it is...there isn't a reason it wouldn't have that support...it's just that all the screenshots have been squares...they are just little zoomed in shots though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

twesterm said:
I love Yoshi. I never use him in SSBM but he's always been one of my favorite Mario characters and rocks in super Mario Kart (SNES).

Exactly I couldn't say better... Exept you guys are meanies! Yoshi rocks, k? *Waves a flag with Yoshi's face printed on it.* :P

*Edit: it's crazy how much I agree with your posts...*