By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BruceOnGames really, really doesn't like the Wii.

Some of the people here may not remember this guy's history. This guy has been attacking the Wii for quite long. In the beginning his attacks were quite mild, but they've been getting stronger and stronger. I think he was hoping that GTA4 would hurt the Wii, since that was one of his recent wishful-thinking predictions.

Now that the Wii has proved its worth, he's in all-out-attack mode. I can imagine him turning around in his bed, unable to sleep after the recent developments (or non-developments) in the console war.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
NJ5 said:

wishful-thinking

John is raised by a single Mom.

On day, he saw his Mom furiously rubbing herself and screaming, "Oh God! Oh God! I need a man."

The next day, John saw that his Mom got a man in her bedroom.

He quickly dashed to his room and furiously rubbing himself, "Oh God! Oh God! I need a bike."

Anti-Wii month will now be extended to Anti-Wii Quarter due to overwhelmingly popular demand.

This BruceOnGames use to post here right? Had all these terrible predictions linked back to his blog and went stark raving mad when someone here posted something on his blog that refuted his terrible predictions. 

SuperLloyd said:
Griffin said:
Do you wii fans look all over the net each day for retarded people posting in Blogs who say bad things about the Wii. All you wii fans always go on about how good your games are but you guys never seem to leave this site.

Do you PS3 fans look all over the net each day for somethign Nintendo related to whine about? All you PS3 fans always go on about how good your games are but you guys never seem to stop trolling the Wii.

The guy that has only been posting here for under 3weeks knows how things work, thats really good to know.  Maybe you should spend less time looking over wii trolls posting records and look at the forums.

Griffin said:
SuperLloyd said:
Griffin said:
Do you wii fans look all over the net each day for retarded people posting in Blogs who say bad things about the Wii. All you wii fans always go on about how good your games are but you guys never seem to leave this site.

Do you PS3 fans look all over the net each day for somethign Nintendo related to whine about? All you PS3 fans always go on about how good your games are but you guys never seem to stop trolling the Wii.

The guy that has only been posting here for under 3weeks knows how things work, thats really good to know. Maybe you should spend less time looking over wii trolls posting records and look at the forums.

Clearly post count is not an indication of post quality.

Around the Network
skip said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:

Apparently the two best selling game consoles of all time aren't worth developing for.

I didn't see any mention of the gameboy or the ps2 in the article

You mean PS1 or PS2. The sales shown on VGChartz for the Gamboy include sales of the Gameboy Color (which was twice as powerful as it's predecessor and had incompatible games).

there are good 3rd party game in Wii such as No More Heroes, Zack and wikii.
blame the others who wanna earn quick money buy developing lousy software for the wii.

Oh man, at this rate he will be the leo-j of the interwebz...

I'm going to start to feel sorry for him... (nahhhh)

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

@Griffin: Do you have a personal stake in this? If not, just smile and walk away ;)

I hardly remember this Bruceongames guy. I do remember before he was banned a few members tore him one on his site though by posting simple facts that he refused to believe. That was pretty funny.

Looking at his ex-companies HD sales, I'd say they lost money on a few of those projects as well as everything else on the current weekly sales list. So I'm not sure what his point is at all. Lose money on the Wii? Or lose even more money on the PS3 or 360? Hmm... How about we don't lose money anymore and figure out how to actually make some?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

skip said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Bodhesatva said:

An amusing article to post on an NPD day like this:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/77347-video-game-industry-one-of-the-most-attractive-areas-to-invest?source=yahoo

Key quotations:

The Nintendo (NTDOY.PK) Wii is not worth developing for. It is nearer the end of its life cycle than the other two consoles and it is mainly first party games published by Nintendo themselves that sell. Third party titles from other publishers are mainly low quality shovelware that have now frightened the consumer off.

The two handheld consoles, the Nintendo DS and Sony PSP are also not worth developing for despite the immense numbers of these that have been sold. Quite simply, piracy has ripped the market up. Vastly more people will steal your game than will pay for it.

Objective analysis if I ever saw it. Have fun, guys.

Who says this and where was I!?

Apparently the two best selling game consoles of all time aren't worth developing for.

I mean, seriously, stop the presses. The fad is over.

....however, by his logic, the PC isnt' worth developing for, and RE4 and GH3 never existed.

This foeboyism just continually tops itself week after week.

I didn't see any mention of the gameboy or the ps2 in the article

The PSX and the PS2 are the two best selling consoles of all time.

The DS may get close to the PSX, but the PS2 is untouchable.