By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Please Donate!

Cystic fibrosis (CF), which affects the lungs and the digestive system, is the most common, fatal, genetic (or inherited) disease affecting Canadian children and young adults.
All money raised will support the work of the Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. The Foundation funds CF research and it provides supplementary support for CF treatment programs at 38 Canadian CF clinics and five transplant centres

I am participating  in the Great Strides event and would appreciate anyone who is willing to sponsor me.

http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=448837

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

thank you for the sticky :)

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

There you go, buddy. 1/6th of the way there. Good luck.

I would but I am currently on a tight budget at the moment.

When I'm working over the summer I will make a donation then.

Good luck

Just a tip for next time: maybe you should have tittled your thread "Cystic fibrosis" instead of please donate. That way you get people to come in who are specifically interested in the cause without turning away the people who are afraid of the money grab.

I wish it was this easy when I was a kid. We used to have to go door to door, and the more affluent kids would have their parents bring a collection box to their office and get dozens of coworkers or just fill it themselves.

Around the Network

You are now another $10 closer to your goal, best of luck MrB.

The irony is that his actual last name is Griffin if you look at his registered name. :) EDIT: It appears you are both Griffins.

I would donate but I just got turned down from a 1000$ /week job, becuase my previous employer lied... might have to get a lawyer next week... BUMP

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Thanks for the donations, Dogs Rule and Griffin ^_^

No problem.

I hope you or your loved ones don't have CF. (BUMP)