By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Please Donate!

come on guys, donate!

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

The event is over, thank you to those that donated :)

I was able to raise $225!
my team raised over $1500

here is a picture with most of my team in it (the one with the air tank is Gail and she has CF)

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b271/redmessiah/HPIM0731.jpg

here is another shot of Gail
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b271/redmessiah/HPIM0724.jpg

(this thread can be unstickied now)

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I'm guessing you're that dude in black that's too cool to wear blue? =P

Congratulations on a job well done by the way!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

yeah...i dont own a blue shirt and the ones that you could get were sizes small and extra small so they werent any good lol

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Nice to see you had excellent weather. :)

(Like you mentioned, it should be unstickied. PM SSJ, I guess.)