By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Developers praise PS3s superior power.

weezy said:
"Developers praise PS3s superior power."

then all the "exclusives" are ported to 360

lol, been listening to the xbots a bit to much.

Around the Network
Gballzack said:
Silver_Z said:
Gballzack said:
Silver_Z said:
Gballzack said:
More importantly, there's no harm in showing developers who favor the PS3, but wouldn't you praise it too if you had big money riding on the PS3s success? How about some developers who don't have massive amounts of collateral invested in the console?

Well.... Developers who does not have their money on Sony, will most likely have their money on either MS or Nintendo. Which, doesnt make them an unbiased source.

Just because they're not with Sony doesn't mean they're against them. Rockstar is developing for both MS and Sony, Capcom is developing for both MS and Sony, there are alot of developers making cross platform games for both, why not use any of them?

Well... I only remember Rockstar saying that PS3 version of GTA IV will have more content. And Capcom slamming Sixaxis controller. If they did say anything abt the system superiority... please keep me updated. thanks.

Btw, like I posted in other threads.... I do not like the PS3 version of games that were made for both X360 and PS3. The PS3 just gets a port of the X360 version, which in my opinion..... I rather play it on my X360, since I am just getting a DVD game thats runs on standard CPU and not a BD game that requires cell processing capabilities.

That's the whole point. What's the value of posting the interviews with people who are obviously biased towards Sony in that they are heavily invested with them. If unbiased companies have nothing worthwhile to say then you have nothing to talk about and this thread is nothing more than preaching to the choir. That was my whole point from the beginning.

the whole point is PS3 is superior and its a fact, you cant handle that.  

Blue3 said:

Well, let's hope they do something right with this "superior" machine. So far, it's been a mediocre ride, no?

"the whole point is PS3 is superior and its a fact, you cant handle that. "
i know, i cant!..cause as we speak im lying in the fetal position sucking my thumb!..ps3 aka the second coming of jesus christ.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
"the whole point is PS3 is superior and its a fact, you cant handle that. "
i know, i cant!..cause as we speak im lying in the fetal position sucking my thumb!..ps3 aka the second coming of jesus christ.

See that was not hard JC3 will save us all, all praise the Cell!!!

Around the Network
Dolla Dolla said:
Blue3 said:

Well, let's hope they do something right with this "superior" machine. So far, it's been a mediocre ride, no?

nope, online play is satisfying my gaming needs.  Br kicks ass and streaming from my pc and watching on tv is damn cool.

Blue3 said:
Dolla Dolla said:
Blue3 said:

nope, online play is satisfying my gaming needs.  Br kicks ass and streaming from my pc and watching on tv is damn cool.

Other than the BR player..... X360 is better in those areas, except the fact that M$ is a $ leecher!

Gballzack said:
Silver_Z said:
Gballzack said:
Silver_Z said:
Gballzack said:
More importantly, there's no harm in showing developers who favor the PS3, but wouldn't you praise it too if you had big money riding on the PS3s success? How about some developers who don't have massive amounts of collateral invested in the console?

Well.... Developers who does not have their money on Sony, will most likely have their money on either MS or Nintendo. Which, doesnt make them an unbiased source.

Just because they're not with Sony doesn't mean they're against them. Rockstar is developing for both MS and Sony, Capcom is developing for both MS and Sony, there are alot of developers making cross platform games for both, why not use any of them?

Well... I only remember Rockstar saying that PS3 version of GTA IV will have more content. And Capcom slamming Sixaxis controller. If they did say anything abt the system superiority... please keep me updated. thanks.

Btw, like I posted in other threads.... I do not like the PS3 version of games that were made for both X360 and PS3. The PS3 just gets a port of the X360 version, which in my opinion..... I rather play it on my X360, since I am just getting a DVD game thats runs on standard CPU and not a BD game that requires cell processing capabilities.

That's the whole point. What's the value of posting the interviews with people who are obviously biased towards Sony in that they are heavily invested with them. If unbiased companies have nothing worthwhile to say then you have nothing to talk about and this thread is nothing more than preaching to the choir. That was my whole point from the beginning.

well, your point is there, but it is not 100% accurate. We may say that these companies have hidden agenda for saying such stuff, but we are not 100% sure that they are being bias. So, there is still a possibility that they are truthful, which we should not be so fast to be judgemental and point the finger at them. We only have to wait and see. The point of this thread in a Sony Discussion, is to share with the other PS3 owners what developers have to say. Just like a movie, lets say "Boogie Man".... Some may not believe in the existence of such a creature, some do believe in it. But that doesnt mean if it isn't proven to be real, studios should not even make a movie of it, as it is pointless for consumer to watch a movie of a creature that doesn't exist.

No, the PS3 is more powerful, thats a fact. More powerful =/= superior, superiority is determined by a whole lot of factors one of which is definitely sales, which the PS3 is currently showing no superiority in.

erf
it is biaised : people will not flam a system if they are currently programming on it ...
That is the point for PS3 and Xbox360

we have to wait for comparing game on their graphism
for example with GoW and Killzone2
but as we don't have any "in game" information about Killzone2 for the moment ....

and the other point is that you cannot only judge game on graphism ... gameplay is important (see wii)

Time to Work !