By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS4 is looking disopointing

All Sony fans unanimously declare MGS 4 as the GOTY. MGS 4 is a lot better game than the over hyped GTA IV. MGS 4 is exclusive to the PS3. Go MGS 4 Go. MGS 4 = 5 million seller+

Around the Network

whats it matter even if the game is junk it will stilll rake in tons of 10 and not have anyhing bad said about it

well like i said before i find GeOW2 undrewhelming. when i seen GeOW for the first time it looked really good and i thought number 2 would blow it out of the water but i am sorry but the graphics look more or less the same to me on both GeOW's.

O yh and you have done a really good job showing a HD vs a SD video quality image.
Anyway in real life colours are not really vibrant and whites are night white and blacks are not BLACK BLACK BLACK.

all MGS4 is trying to do is be realistic with the colours and contrast, i mean come on since when have you walked down the street and seen black that black and white that white you can not even see stuff or are blinded by the brightness cough cough GTAIV cough cough.

Wow, pretty ballsy post!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Rock_on_2008 said:
^ I wonder who's alternate account you belong to on here? starcraft is that you?

Anyone else picture xboxer has Rock_on's alt??

Around the Network
gebx said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
^ I wonder who's alternate account you belong to on here? starcraft is that you?

An alt of an alt?  That would be silly.  ^_^

haha wow

gebx said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

Hang on.... xboxer = gebx.

Rock on you bin found out lol

Rock_on_2008 said:
gebx said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

Hang on.... xboxer = gebx.

Do I really need an alt to say things you or other fanboys find controversial?