By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ultimate Xbox360 offer coming tomorrow in Europe !

to all, do you have to buy specific HDD to upgrade ur Xbox360 ???

Time to Work !

Around the Network

I said it ends to 15th june.
and
it is a microsoft promotion for the whole europe

EDIT :

DAMN, this is the GTA4 offer that end the 15th june ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This offer is not limited  

sorry all

Time to Work !

libellule said:

I'm pretty sure you have to buy a microsoft 360 HDD you can't just buy a random HDD( that's where they catch you and make back their money).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

libellule said:
This is exactly the same console.
But if you want to have some space (for demos, or DLC, GTA4 says Hi !)
then you have to upgrade your HDD (not really expensive)
I m not sure if it breaks or not the 3 years warranty

It doesn't. The 360 HDD is in its own enclosure at the top of the unit. It's a user replacable item.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Do you think that this deal will spike the sales on the Xbox 360 in Others?

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network
Ail said:
libellule said:

I'm pretty sure you have to buy a microsoft 360 HDD you can't just buy a random HDD.

Yep, you have to drop your pants and bend over the table for Microsoft's proprietary HDD enclosure.

*scowls*

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

well the last pricedrop here in europe( 130$ down from 550$ here in sweden) from didnt help the 360 so much, dont think this will either.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

but many Europeans might think because the PS3 is more expensive and looks more stylish (from the outside) and is newer will be a better deal in the long run, cause if MS makes the difference with the available PS3's too great offer-wise, it might come over to many potential buyers as 'outdated' or on it's retour.. if you know what I mean.. but on the other hand, I might pick up one now, for the heck of it.. and there are some games that I might actually really enjoy..

''Hadouken!''

Otherwise yes I won't deny it's a sweet offer I just find it a bit tricky for Microsoft to act that way because you know there is a decent percentage of the people that buy arcades that will be in for a mean surprise the day they realize they need a HDD for GTA4 DLC or other stuff and realize they don't get a choice they have to buy the Microsoft proprietary HDD and that one is highway robery....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Great deal!
When are we gonna see this in NA?
Microsoft should add halo 1 and 2 as well.