By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Should I buy a 360? the bait looks so sweet....

It sounds like a good deal, just hope you get the extended warrenty.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Around the Network

buy it!
the core is simply an arcade model without the 5 arcade game in bundle. However is falcon with hdmi port so it's a great offer.
You can buy an hdd after, a 20gb hdd costs 70 euro.

I would say if your looking for high definition gaming, and your looking for a good price. You have probably found the product for you. Further more the extras allow for good trading opportunities. You can convert a wireless controller, and those extra games into straight up cash by trading them in, or you can trade with a friend to get their old hard drive.

That machine is fine it still meets the basic necessities. You can play all 360 games, get online and play with friends, and you can still download games though you will be limited by space considerations. What you will not be able to do is download large games, download demos, and you probably will not have backwards compatibility with titles for the original Xbox. That said you can get a used hard drive for a relatively low price.

Buy the Core then find a HDD down the road used and pop it in there. You'll pay less than 80 Euros for it and in the end, you'll end up with 2 extra games and a 512 memory card that you wouldn't have received with a Pro unit.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

that's a great deal.
Microsoft needs to do this in NA

Around the Network

amazing deal take it while you can =)

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

269 with 2 controllers 2 games and GTAIV. That`s a deal!!!!!!

Jump in. That's a great deal.

264 with GTA4 (then 60€ rebate so 204€). Oki it's ordered i'm now officially Wii360 :p

I don't think there is HDMI as it's not advertized so it's probably indeed older stock... but i'm gonna play on a 28" PC monitor so I guess it won't matter too much. I have no idea about the warranty lenght, then again at that price i can't really complain.

Thanks for all the feedback!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

konnichiwa said:
Don't buy a core system.

buy it, then sell off the core system and buy a premium! (you'll still get a good deal!)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive