By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Vesperia PS3 Confirmed in '08

According to the release schedule of Namco games on Bandainamco.co.jp (The official Japanese Namco site). The list is for '08 releases and it is in Japanese. So another timed exclusive that MS moneyhatted Namco for (like Eternal Sonata, Ace Combat 6).

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I really want to play an HD Tales on my ps3.

Moneybags said:
I really want to play an HD Tales on my ps3.

Well apparently you will.

When is it out for 360? and will ET ship before ToV for the PS3?

Eternal Sonata have not even relased yet. Does not seem it is worth to money hat japanese games because it is not effecting their sales.

Around the Network
bbsin said:
When is it out for 360? and will ET ship before ToV for the PS3?

Supposedly it hits 360 in August, I dunno when ES hits PS3.

Yojimbo said:
Eternal Sonata have not even relased yet. Does not seem it is worth to money hat japanese games because it is not effecting their sales.

I bet Eternal Sonata will sell better in Japan on PS3 than on 360, so the moneyhat is worth it.

That's odd I posted a message and it never got here...

Most people know how desperate I want to have this game on the PS3, as for being a RPG fan, so I was jumping and cheering through the house when I only read the title without even reading the thread. My mom was like... what's the matter?! Tales of Vesperia is hitting the PS3, as if she knows what I'm talking about. One minute later... its not even 100% sure yet.

Like Yojimbo is saying, Eternal Sonata hasn't even been released yet and a 360 release date hasn't even been confirmed, so I doubt this is true. We know by now how Namco Bando easily puts something on their website and remove it just as fast. By the way... where's the link refering to it and where have you read it? Without a link no one believes it.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

@ onna

here is the link:

http://darkzero.co.uk/game-news/tales-of-vesperia-coming-to-ps3-too/

Thanks, I'll check the website to see if its still there and another thing. According to that list the game should release in Japan... and America probably at the same time, at the end of 2008. Now if that would be true....

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo