By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Anyone Bought FF CC: My Life as a King yet?

It's sitting right there for 15 dollars, I want to buy it but I dunno how good it is.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I've got it, I'm not sold on it yet but it is getting better. It starts slow with not a lot to do and they slowly add new levels of depth to the game. Its not a bad game but its nothing special yet, I'm really not sure how to explain the game without getting wordy but its the type of game some people will like and some people will hate.

To Each Man, Responsibility

I'm going to buy it in 2 days when my exams are over.

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

I did. I have only played thru 5 dungeons so far. Well, it is more like a management/sim game than a RPG. You build houses and store, residents move in, you collect taxes and recruit adventurers. Cleaning dungeons unlock new features for your town and gets you crystals to build more things. I like it, but it is still early to say if it is worth 15 bucks.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Is this game really only 3 hours?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Could it be described as Final Fantasy meets Sim City?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I got it and am a good way into the game and I have to say that it is one of my personal favorite games on the Wii. It does start a little slow but it quickly picks up and becomes a truly enjoyable game.

Played it for 5 hours straight and loving every min of it. Could not put it down.

SaviorX said:

Not even close.  I could see this easily being 20-30 hours.

To Each Man, Responsibility
SaviorX said:

You might want to add a 0 to the end of that.

The rEVOLution is not being televised