By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NA Sales UP---Ps360--OUCH!!

kasillas88 said:
Thats simply an amazing drop for Ps360. I think GT5:P moved more Ps3s then GTAIV

Not in NA and others is stil going strong.

Around the Network

@bleu-ocelot

Right, because we ALL know more people want MGS4 than GTAIV.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
@bleu-ocelot

Right, because we ALL know more people want MGS4 than GTAIV.

Not that more people want MGS4 over GTA4 but that more people will find the bundles appealing especially at the right price.

Wii adjusted up to 129k. I wonder whether PS360 will have adjustments.

dtewi said:
Why is everyone surprised Wii sales dropped this much? They stockpiled for last week and not for this week.

And WTH with PS360 sales? They're back to normal levels one week after GTA.

Yea, I thought the PS360 sales would've slowed down a little more progressively. That is a sudden drop. PS3s aren't stockpiling or nothing so I know there aren't shortages. Maybe they will spike up around MGS4 time. I thought the sales would've been 70k and above after GTA week. To see them return a teensy weensy bit above normal is disappointing. The Wii pretty much returned to normal too, but don't think they aren't stockpiling for Wii Fit. They haven't advertised any game as much as Wii Fit before. The sales will complement it.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Sales are not so bad to my eyes ...

Time to Work !

MGS4 bundle should have little effect in Others, they have been getting plenty of bundles for the last months..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

The 360 launched 30 months ago and it's only dropped 50$ on the states. We all know MS is now all for profitability but geez...

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
The 360 launched 30 months ago and it's only dropped 50$ on the states. We all know MS is now all for profitability but geez...

damn that profit eater RRoD

Ail said:
MGS4 bundle should have little effect in Others, they have been getting plenty of bundles for the last months..

That was a joke right because the MGS4 bundle is the king of all bundles.Also others might be more hungry for MGS4 than NA.