By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your myspaces

No really, Im serious, everyone has one.

www.myspace.com/artofangels

Around the Network

I don't have one.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

me either

ioi said:
You shouldn't need one - make your profiles on VG Chartz better and then you'll never need a myspace again

Allow picture comments and I'll delete my myspace ;)

Interesting would also be to see who visited your page

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network
ioi said:
Ok, well lets get some good out of this thread and ask what you'd like adding to your profile pages and so on. What is there is just a rough and ready page but loads more interesting stuff can be added... what would make people use this instead of Myspace?
just make this a myspace and then we'll still have these fourms and we'll be 2wice as good

ioi, check out ArtofAngels myspace page. When you go to someone's page, you see their avatar/main pic, and general information about them. The pages allow you to embed music, they have personal blogs, picture albums, comments from your friends, etc.

Myspace won't be replaced, it's a huge networking site with a focus on networking. VGChartz is a source for sales and discussion. You could add some features from places such as Myspace to make it more user friendly and attractive to outsiders, but unless people are into video games and such, they won't be into this site.

Hmm ... I don't think it matters much because of the way it is setup. When I sign into myspace, the first place I go is to my profile screen, I see if I have new messages, new comments, new picture comments, new blog comments, new friend requests, blah blah blah.

When I sign into VGChartz, the first thing I'm looking for is threads I want to discuss. It's just a different focus, I suppose.

That's my myspace: http://www.myspace.com/plog_de_courant

And it is what makes it different... But I enjoy being on this site very much I spend more time here than there. Don't change it... It's just to have more people on our myspace list that we exchange it here... =_=

Haha: http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=365