By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monday Is WiiWare Day!

Definalty : Dr. Mario
Maybe: Final Fantasy an Lost Winds

Around the Network

@DMeisterJ

This FF is a sim of sorts, I'll break it up.

1. Your using that kid (Little King) to make a city, you add stores and other elements to your city which increases it's populace.
2. Adventurers will come to your city and give offering to you, you can also send them out on missions which you can't see and they share the spoils, which in turn help with building the city.
3. You can down load extra content at a charge which provides you with the 3 additional races, Yukes (Magic guys), Selkies (Archers) and Litleties (Defenders).
4. The game is based on the original premiss of FFCC so it may have something to do with Miasma again, that I didn't understand though.
5. You can customize the denizens of your city, change their clothing and such.
6. From what I can make out it seems like it's more than just build a city.

*More than likely they mean it as in powering up the Crystal as they've been leading the story towards Crystals since the DS version, I did also hear that the crystals gave you more options and power in the building process.
Everything else is pretty much there, what's cool about it is the interactivity with other people, but even that is

Hope that gives some insight.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

FF, Lost Winds, Gyrostar and StarSoldier for me

where's Animales de la Muerte????

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

aiden.cronus said:

where's Animales de la Muerte????

IGN says September at the earliest. Probably my most wanted on WiiWare as well. 

FF, Lost Winds, Gyrostar, Star Soldier, and Dr Mario here.. I just hope they spread out the releases over time instead of dumping all those at once like they suggested they'd do a week or so ago. I really don't need to be spending all that money right now :( Defend Your Castle looks pretty interesting and simple, but I'm not sure..

Definitely been looking to the whole Wiiware thing since they announced it, so I'm happy it's just a few days away

Around the Network

Dr Mario for me... I hope I could bring back my friends from when I was a kid and have fun...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I hate you. Yeah, I'm european.

I'm going to buy Star Soldier R even though it's vastly over-priced for what you get (essentially nothing more than a 5-minute Time Attack mode) in the desperate hope we get a full game next go 'round a la Super Star Soldier.

I am definitely buying at least two of the list above.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)