By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Section 8 Code of Conduct - PLEASE READ

kenzomatic said:
Just to be clear if your asking whether or not you should make a thread called "Section 8 anything" under another forum like Off-Topic. The answer is NO.

This area should be self contained content wise.

sorry, i meant creating threads that exist in non-section 8 forums, but in section 8, for example, can i make a thread in section 8 that i had previously created in off-topic?

Around the Network

Hey, I´m just found out about this (got invited by JoeyKanga). So, this is where ioi tries all his new inventions. Nice, I like what you´ve done with the place :D

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Has anyone noticed that SSJ12 is advertising section 8 in his signature? Isn't that against the rules?

Yeh I noticed that, but it was from a long time ago when he put that in, and there is not link, so many will probably just ignore it, or think it is a reliq of the past

Cool!

Has anyone seen a bad movie, lately?

Around the Network

WoW. you sneaky beggers lol

naznatips said:
El Duderino said:

what happens to members who come here uninvited ??? we don´t want to be elitist and tell them we don´t want them here... but we also don´t want this place to become overun... ???

good rules btw :)

For those who do happen to stumble in they'll be allowed to stay as long as they are not disruptive.  They are also expected to obey these rules, including the invite one. 

I will vow not to be disruptive.  ::grin::

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

OK, I can follow those rules...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:

Of course you will.

ctk495 said:
supermario128 said:

Of course you will.

What is that supposed to mean?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089