By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I'm a PS3 owner look i'm starting a stupid pointless thread

DMeisterJ said:
http://www.delib.co.uk/dblog/categories/images/blog/lolcat.jpg" width="300" height="250">

LOL! I was been laughing at your paragraph. XD

Around the Network

Lol @ OP. Enter the Wii team to add their 2 bob.

Algo aburrido (something boring)

Siempre pensó en la muerte. Pero no sabía cuando ocurriría.

Vivía pensando en que pasaría de un momento a otro, en el sueño, durante un paseo, quizá en el viaje a la oficina es esas calles tan transitadas de esa ciudad tan poblada. Y no descansaba. Ni un sólo momento.

Y es que el vivir pensando en morir es la muerte en vida. Porque el corazón no cesa, porque el sueño no llega, porque en ningún momento hay solaz ni capacidad para contrarrestar el pánico de una muerte larga y dolorosa.

No es que temiera a la muerte, no.

Sólo lo asustaba el momento. Y la forma. Se consideraba listo para entregar la vida. Sabía que éste es un mundo de transición. Que la vida no es para siempre y que somos pasajeros de un cuerpo frágil y momentáneo. Pero tenía temor.

¿Qué le esperaba?, ¿Cómo sería? ¿Cúando?.

Preguntas para las que nadie tiene respuesta pero quería saber. Queria que alguien le explicara como serían los segundos antes de morir. Si vería su vida pasar como cuentan los que han tenido una experiencia cercana a la muerte. O si vería una luz, como cuentan otros.

Pero no había respuestas. Sólo preguntas que nadie podía responder con seguridad.

Y pasaron los días. Y los años. Y nunca fué feliz. Se enfrasco tanto en su trabajo, en la rutina, en un afán insano por no pensar, por tratar de vivir, que nunca fué completamente feliz. Nunca encontró a nadie que lograra comprender su obsesiva curiosidad.

La vida nunca le sonrió porque nunca se digno a mirarla de frente, siempre a traves de un velo de miedo. Le temía a la vida porque cuando esta quisiera se iría, no quería retarla, no quería hacer pensar, a quien fuese, que vivía peligrosamente, porque el día menos esperado podría morir.

Y nunca lo logró. Ni supo que pasaría, ni cuando sería. Y cuando llegó el momento lo comprendió. La luz se presentó a el, y vió su vida reflejada. Una vida gris, llena de temor, viviendo solo para llegar a una respuesta que ahora lo maravillaba por su sencillez. Uno se va como vivió. En paz, o con rencor. Con felicidad o tristeza. Con ira, o con soledad. Y logró arrepentirse. Pero ya era tarde. Había desaprovechado sus oportunidades.

Mientras veía su monótona vida pasar frente a sus ojos, se dió cuenta de los cientos de oportunidades que le había ofrecido el mundo. Cómo había dejado la felicidad pasar tantas veces y al mismo tiempo lamentaba su mala suerte. Su negativismo no le dejaba ver todo lo bueno de la vida.

Y asi terminó.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

Hate to try to interject something serious into this, but I must of missed out whatever threads brought this on...

Can someone explain to me what's with the second generation bit? Is that supposed to be good for the 360?

The Sony second generation ruled the console wars, and is struggling with he third generation (compared to the wii). I don't see how only xbox's second generation can be a plus?

no penne noodles are better than linguini

Around the Network

"USERBASE BLAH BLAH BLAH, we all know firstly that the higher the userbase the attach rate drops and of course the usual User base, attach rate nobs conveniently forget about the piracy problems on the 360 and that the official software sales will suffer because of it, add the games that would of sold if there were no pirating on 360 and take away the games that would NOT have been sold if pirating was available now on the PS3 and you can see why 100,000 more sold is a big deal....

You PS3 owners are just sad you are like those nutters who go round with a sandwich board with "The end of the world is coming" every time the PS3 does not do so well, why should it bother you If One Multi corporation sells more of a multi format game than the other? you get the game either way so just SHUT UP your boring.."

mousetraps first post, well on his way to being starcrafts apprentice.

Flintstonian as the OP is, I agree. I would like to see Sony try and compete with Windows OS and see how well they do, even in their 8th year. Sony HAD a monopoly with the PS brand in the gaming business, plain clear and simple with PS1 and PS2, with some great games for our childhoods, but the PS3 has to prove itself still.

Philosophically, if anything, Sony need Microsoft as a shot in their arm to be more competitive. And both Sony and Microsoft need the Wii as their shot in the arm.

... and Windows Vista does not sucks....

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

All we need now is the PS3's equivalent to starcraft. enter mousetrap. wait we already have DmeisterJ, he fills that role.

@josenieves1:    compared to millenium.