By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Valkyria Chronicles Thread

iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:
:O

I want that special edition!

@kasz: Yakuza came out at least a year ago in the US, and Yakuza 2 should be coming out sometime later this year.
I'll probably be picking up the special edition aswell. ^_^

@Kasz
September 08 to be precise- if IGN's date can be trusted.

I'm sure you would, if it made it out of Japan. :P

Around the Network
iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:

@kasz: Yakuza came out at least a year ago in the US, and Yakuza 2 should be coming out sometime later this year.

@Kasz

Argh! You skipped over my post and didn't watch the video. It's coming in November.

And, I highly doubt that the special edition is coming to America. I actually looked to importing it but Play Asia is sold out.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Black marker deployed!

I didn't know about that feature. Nice.

I'm up to chapter 12 of the game. Very good. Can be frustrating from time to time. In general though it is fair and you learn from your mistakes.

Also, for anyone that like the music, the soundtrack is out in Japan on the 21st of May.

PSN - hanafuda

outlawauron said:
iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:

@Kasz

Argh! You skipped over my post and didn't watch the video. It's coming in November.

And, I highly doubt that the special edition is coming to America. I actually looked to importing it but Play Asia is sold out.

I think he meant Yakuza 2 was coming in september.  Which i'll totally get as well. 

hanafuda said:
Black marker deployed!

I didn't know about that feature. Nice.

I'm up to chapter 12 of the game. Very good. Can be frustrating from time to time. In general though it is fair and you learn from your mistakes.

Also, for anyone that like the music, the soundtrack is out in Japan on the 21st of May.

Let us know if their is a + mode.  As i imagine i'd run through that too to level up unused characters for... well nothing really i guess.  I kinda wish all games has a "Random encounters" mode where you could set up your own random battles outside of the game.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
outlawauron said:
iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:

@Kasz

I think he meant Yakuza 2 was coming in september.  Which i'll totally get as well. 

Oh! I see. I have Yakuza and I haven't started yet. Looks good though.

got question to those that play the game.

I'm at chapter 13 already, but still hasn't noticed the difference of levelling the characters (beside going to the ryouhei rank, and HP increase..), so any difference with level 12 scout and level 18 scout apart of their HP?

Er, unlock new Potential?

PSN - hanafuda

Alright, there hasn't been new info for a while so I'll just upload this screenie.

See More Valkyria Chronicles Various at IGN.com

seems like there's nothing beside potential and orders unlocking and hp increase..

I did small testing yesterday with alicia, I leveled my scout from lvl 16 to 20.

On one enemy I need to shoot him 15 times at level 16, and still 15 times at level 20.. and also the amount of damage taken seems to be the same.