By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Valkyria Chronicles Thread

So I got my PS3 for this game.

So now i can actually anticpate the release date.

Well if the thing works when I get it in the mail.  Got a used 20 GB.

Around the Network
DeotoxSlayer said:
outlawauron said:
@ Deotox

Whatd I do that was cheap?

Using an avatar that accentuates the umm....upper area of a female charcter in the game =P

Oh, I've been switching different avys of selvaria. I like this one the best though. I photoshopped it to give a bit more attention to her .... face.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
outlawauron said:
@ Deotox

Using an avatar that accentuates the umm....upper area of a female charcter in the game =P

Oh, I've been switching different avys of selvaria. I like this one the best though. I photoshopped it to give a bit more attention to her .... face.

so those are shopped :_: *Is Disheartened*

DeotoxSlayer said:
outlawauron said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
outlawauron said:
@ Deotox

so those are shopped :_: *Is Disheartened*

Oh no! You misunderstood.

This was the original with a pesky Gamespot logo on it.

This is my work.

outlawauron said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
outlawauron said:
@ Deotox

lol

@kasz: makingmusic, add me.  :D

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
outlawauron said:
@ Deotox

lol

I will when I get it shipped to me.  Though I gotta warn you, unless i'm playing online my PS3 is likely to be offline as i just use one wired connection for all my systems. (too lazy to buy another splitter.)

So i likely won't be giving off accurate what i play etc. (However that works) as I do most of my playing offline.

Kasz216 said:
makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
outlawauron said:
@ Deotox

lol

I will when I get it shipped to me.  Though I gotta warn you, unless i'm playing online my PS3 is likely to be offline as i just use one wired connection for all my systems. (too lazy to buy another splitter.)

So i likely won't be giving off accurate what i play etc. (However that works) as I do most of my playing offline.

You do know the PS3 has built in wireless, right?

It's good too. Playing the KZ2 beta last night w/o a hitch.

outlawauron said:
Kasz216 said:
makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
outlawauron said:
@ Deotox

lol

@kasz: makingmusic, add me. :D

I will when I get it shipped to me. Though I gotta warn you, unless i'm playing online my PS3 is likely to be offline as i just use one wired connection for all my systems. (too lazy to buy another splitter.)

He bought a 20GB PS3.  They didn't have wireless built in.

bobobologna said:
outlawauron said:
Kasz216 said:
makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
outlawauron said:
@ Deotox

lol

I will when I get it shipped to me. Though I gotta warn you, unless i'm playing online my PS3 is likely to be offline as i just use one wired connection for all my systems. (too lazy to buy another splitter.)

Oh, I had no idea.

bobobologna said:
outlawauron said:
Kasz216 said:
makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
outlawauron said:
@ Deotox

lol

Yep, only way to get one cheaper then my Wii... besides which i'm kinda a snob when it comes to having a wired connection over wireless.