By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Valkyria Chronicles Thread

@makingmusic, seraphic, if you guys just want the demo, I can let you use the UK account I created if you all want.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Qore did make me think about buying Fallout 3.....looks very cool, but there are just so many awesome games coming out in that time period.

@Lafiel
y'know I simply assumed you would die from the crossfire if you attempted to go without killing atleast the tank and a few shock troopers. Oh well, sounds like killing everyone in 2 turns is better for you than rushing to finish in one turn anyway.

The Fallout 3 was very cool. I came away VERY impressed with Dead Space.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Mirson said:
@makingmusic, seraphic, if you guys just want the demo, I can let you use the UK account I created if you all want.

It would be much appreciated.  ^_^

Played the demo after making a UK account and while I wasn't exactly amazed by it I enjoyed it. I'll get whenever it comes out unless I want to spend all my money on other junk instead.

Mirson said:

If thats even possible, sure man. :P

Around the Network

WOW its not often I get to gloat but.. Aussie release of Valkyria - 30/10/2008, so I'll be getting my grubby hand on this before you your poms by a good 12 hrs :p

Demo was prety awsome. Though now i'm kind of worried that I might get in trouble for making a fake EU account.

Oh and Outlaw that's a really cheap way of pushing you most anticipated game -__-

@ Deotox )

lol? no, you won't get into trouble

I have a fake US, JPN, UK and HK account on my PS3.

@ Deotox

Whatd I do that was cheap?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
@ Deotox

Whatd I do that was cheap?

Using an avatar that accentuates the umm....upper area of a female charcter in the game =P