By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Valkyria Chronicles Thread

Out of curiosity, has anyone been able to get an A ranking on the skirmish level? So basically winning in a single turn. Best I've gotten is two turns for a B.

edit: and if you have done it in one turn, please enlighten me on your SunTzu like mastery of war.

Around the Network

I'm so tempted to buy Qore. Damn you Sony.

Btw, I went into work today expecting to find an awesome art book. There was none. >=(

I guess we'll get them closer to release.

makingmusic476 said:

Btw, I went into work today expecting to find an awesome art book. There was none. >=(

Just create a EU account :P you can delete it later along with the demo if you don't like the cluster. Its worth it imo.

mibuokami said:
makingmusic476 said:

Just create a EU account :P you can delete it later along with the demo if you don't like the cluster. Its worth it imo.

I already have a JP account, and I really don't feel like creating another.  :P

But if anybody has a EU account they'd be willing to let me use...

For once i feel PS3 love within a board without hostility, and yeah VC is gonna rock!

Around the Network

@ making music

Qore ain't that bad. But hey, you'd say $3 if you would just create an EU account,

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

@ Toriliian )

it's not hard to do it in 1 turn - just take the path directly to the west with 1 or 2 scouts and only kill the soldier closest to the bridge and the one defending the flag

you'll get A-rank for that, but less gold and exp then doing it in 2 turn and killing all enemy units for a B-rank

Gettin Qore just for this soon, is it worth it?

@ seraphic

Eh, it's all in the eye of the beholder. The Dead Space, RE5, and Fallout 3 stuff were pretty cool too.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Qore did make me think about buying Fallout 3.....looks very cool, but there are just so many awesome games coming out in that time period.

@Lafiel
y'know I simply assumed you would die from the crossfire if you attempted to go without killing atleast the tank and a few shock troopers. Oh well, sounds like killing everyone in 2 turns is better for you than rushing to finish in one turn anyway.