By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Valkyria Chronicles Thread

This is driving me nuts, have they got a definite release date for Europe and Oceania yet? It still says Nov 2008, i think I might have to import this if they delay it any longer than a week -_____-

Around the Network
mibuokami said:
This is driving me nuts, have they got a definite release date for Europe and Oceania yet? It still says Nov 2008, i think I might have to import this if they delay it any loner than a week -_____-

There isn't anything set in stone. All we have in November 2008. Sorry........

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Sucks, and we don't get Qore either... I think i might create a US account just to purchase it for the VC demo... *_*.

talkingparrot said:

Valkyria Chronicles- PS3- Sega- Read any preview, watch any video, and it will do this game no justice.  Imagine Battalion Wars, only fun. [emphasis added] This SRPG takes the boredom one experiences while playing a SRPG and relegates it with live action, input commands that are commonly found in shooters.  All done with beautiful canvas graphics. THIS WAS MY FAVORITE RPG OF THE SHOW.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Great news that a demo will release, maybe my attention to this game will grow.

Around the Network

It's hitting Nov. 11th guys. It's pretty definite.

With any luck i'll have a PS3 come late October, so i won't get it at launch... but soon after. Probably will be the only PS3 game i'll have for a while though.

My first PS3 RPG, I can't wait!

Kasz216 said:
With any luck i'll have a PS3 come late October, so i won't get it at launch... but soon after. Probably will be the only PS3 game i'll have for a while though.

If you're getting a PS3 in October, why wouldn't you get this in November whenever it comes out.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

^That's what I was wondering.

Man, I wish they'd release the LE here.